mnf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mnf

what does everyone think about this game? Leaning towards Denver and over.

I'm leaning NE and Over,
    Public is on Denver, cause denver has had success with NE lately and they remember seeing SD smash them in the mouth on sunday night.

IMO NE needs this win badly and being back home after getting smashed on the left coast is the perfect remedy for the illness. Denver's pourous defense is a big help, Im thinking for Bill here but if he wants to win I would think he would try to keep the high powered Bronco Offense on the sidelines. with ball controlling plays, short little dink and dunk plays with a lot of runs.
    Good Teams find a way to bounce back from big losses, They still are the super bowl team from the AFC brady or not.

Denver has failed to cover the spread in 2008 since opening week at Oakland.
    NE has alternated W/L covering the spread and never 2 in a row, and they failed miserbly last week.
    Denvers last game on the road was in KC where they gave up 33 points.
    Denver is listing 5 WRs as ? for tonight including Royal so could double cover Marshall.

I see 92% on Denvers ML, so I may play the opposite and lay the $$ on NE ml
    Regarding the totl is that whileslightly more people are on the Under the total is rising.
    The Monday night total is a perfect 7-0 OVER this year.
    good luck

Comment

I like NE -3 too. This is the only game I circled last week when the NFL lines came out.

People are in love with Denver and jumping off NE.

I see NE being the strong play here at home.

Under would be my call too, but juts sticking with the Pats here.

Comment

i like Denver tonight and the over. Just my 2 cents

Comment

I see a tough night for the broncos. There defense against the pass is pretty bad. I think NE completes a high percentage of passes and chews up a lot of clock. I also think that Cutler is susceptible to struggling against a good defensive scheme which Belichik is sure to come up with.

Good Luck,
          Swicat

Comment

This one could be similar to Denver @ Kansas City. Denver's defense is not that great. They lucked out by starting the season against 3 teams that weren't up to snuff yet defensively (Oakland, San Diego, New Orleans) and they scored a bunch of pts. Since then, as has been pointed out, they have scored 19, 16 and 17. They should have lost the San Diego game....we all know why.....and if that POS Martin Gramatica knew how to kick Denver would have lost that New Orleans game too. So they jumped all over Oakland, and then they have won 3 more games by a total of 6 pts, 2 of which they probably should have lost. And all 3 of those were at home. New England's 2 losses were to a team that pulled the wool over their eyes with all sorts of weird plays, and then against a team 3000 mi. away that had them circled on the calendar and whose backs were to the wall. Stokley is probably out for the Broncos, if Scheffler plays he will not be at 100% and Royal may not be at 100% either. That's 3 pretty integral parts of the offense. I personally like Bettorsworld's recommendation of New England and the under.

Comment

I have NE...however every loss I had this week the losing team had a back-up QB.

So with that in mind, I'm a little snake bit on picking NE with this trend.

Picking NE with caution.

Comment

Glad I stuck to my guns with NE after seeing many people on Denver.

Good lesson--Stick with your early opinions! At least for me!

Comment

Thank you Bill for trying to get the over to hit, did you see in the 4th quarter after the broncos got their only TD the Pats went to the no huddle and moved swiftly into the Broncos territory were they bogged down and had to punt, They were up 34-7 and they go no huddle, Bill must have been pissed.
                  good luck

Comment

I was about ready to shit my pants since I had the under. I'm like, "wtf man, the games over.....give me a break!"

Comment

Working...
                    X