No announcement yet.

NCAA Football Week of Oct. 21 (week 9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Football Week of Oct. 21 (week 9)

Pretty crappy season so far for me in the colleges. Lots of work and i know my teams, but not much cash to show for it.

I am going to vow to make a strong run here and finish this thing strong.

Don't have a record update for my posted plays but they are not profitable thats for sure. Maybe down 2-3 units. Good thing for the baseball playoffs and NFL is all I can say.

Onto this week's action.

I will probably juts post my thoughts for you guys to look at before I make many plays this week. i respect what you guys have to say so PLEASE chime in if I look way off track on my plays!

Tuesday-
    Hate betting these games during the week like this, but I would have taken Temple even on Saturday. They have played a decent schdule and covered a few early before their QB went down. The back up has stepped up and knows whats going on now.

Ohio is bad on the road and playing its 3rd road game in a row. They did have 10 days to prepare as did Temple.

Home team laying small points here. I think they win by 7-10

Temple -3 over Ohio U

Will probably play Sna Jose +7 or more on Friday...Really liking that one as an upset is brewing in that one!!

fairly lucky win on Temple but I will take it!

Still looking over the San Jose/Boise Game...What do you guys think?

Also Auburn/WV is an interesting game but looks like a good pass to me. Auburn has been the old unreliable Auburn of late and both need a good win here.

Comment

Auburn/WV UNDER 39..the best play available in the colleges tonight I think!

Comment

or not--Thye both found some offense.

Friday

San Jose +7 over Boise..Upset special!

Other I have played this week.

Kansas -1 over Texas tech

Vandy/Duke UNDER 41

Purdue pk over Minny

Indy +8 over Northwestern

Arkansas +7 over Ole Miss

Comment

Working...