BOONE'S BREEDER'S CUP PICKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOONE'S BREEDER'S CUP PICKS

Since the Breeder's Cup is in my backyard this year.....I figured I'd offer a little insight to anyone that wants to get involved in the thing.........Starts tomorrow Friday, and continues into Saturday.........I believe it will be Nationally Televised on both days........Good Luck to You All.

BOONE MOONE’S
    Breeder’s Cup 2008 Analysis and Spot Plays

FRIDAY - OCTOBER 24, 2008 Santa Anita Park
    2ND Race…..# 4 SHE’S CHEEKY….Just broke maiden in fine fashion and meets mediocre cast.

3rd Race…# 12 VENTURA …..Always a classy sort, been working like a bomb, Gomez to ride.

5th Race ..# 10 STARDOM BOUND……Take the short price on this filly and enjoy watching this
    beautiful white thing waltz around these at the top of the stretch, much talent here.

6th Race…# 5 WAIT A WHILE…Finds herself in a tough spot, but she absolutely loves the course,
    and has been working quite well for the big dance, J. Velasquez knows her best.

7th Race…# 1...ZENYATTA…Obvious choice at low-odds too low to bet on, but a “singleton” in all
    of the exotics, and probably the surest winner on the day, she’s champ until beaten.

8th Race # 1 BLACK MAMBA…Traffic is the only obstacle for this filly in 14-horse field, best wins.

SATURDAY - OCTOBER 25, 2008 Santa Anita Park
    2nd Race…# 11 IDIOT PROOF, # 12 ONE UNION, #13 GET FUNKY have all dominated this
    course for some time now, and we’ll use these 3 in an Exacta Box, any order.

3rd Race…#8 WELL ARMED is armed and dangerous, as long as Gryder keeps him out of a
    suicidal pace duel, he’ll be in front turning for home and hold sway at the mile distance.

4th Race..# 2 KIP DEVILLE is the best turf-miler in the country…Regressed last out on the very
    soft Woodbine turf, but he’s been working like his old self for this and put Big Brown into
    retirement when outworking him on the Aqueduct sod a couple of weeks ago...It won’t
    be easy though, so we’ll use him to win, and then box him in the exacta (3-horse box)
    with the filly # 4 GOLDIKOVA, and # 11 WHATSTHESCRIPT.…Go to the window !!

5th Race…# 11 MIDSHIPMAN…Trainer Baffert was overheard talking big things about this colt,
    that’s enough for us -- as he fits on talent and athleticism anyway.

7th Race…We’ll go with another 3-horse Exacta Box here using # 1 COST OF FREEDOM, # 2
    STREET BOSS, and # 7 IN SUMMATION……..Simply put, they are the three sharpest
    and fastest horses in the race, and after all, it is a sprint….The flag is up !!!

9th Race.. CURLIN…… enough said.
    Special Adds: Race 10 --#12 Georgie Boy….Race 11 --#1 Dixie Chatter.

Good Luck boys........but remember to pay the rent first !!

;)

Too bad we ain't got many horseplayers on the Forum.........4 out of the 6 horses I posted WON.........One ran 3rd and the other is still runnin'.............It's not a bad thing to triple your money in under 2 minutes........At least I didn't have to sit through 3 1/2 hours of football and TV commercials and a halftime show to collect..........I feel a little guilty making money by myself.............Hope I'm half a hot tomorrow as I was today.........We'll take it !!
    ;)

Comment

Working...
    X