LOUISVILLE

PROS:

NEW ORLEANS
    CAROLINA
    NEW YORK GIANTS

GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

;)

Good Luck Boone.

I like that Cinncin play too, and also Michigan.

Comment

I have the Giants and Saints also.

My System has the Panthers -3, so I would lean towards the Cardinals with the points. However that West Coast to East Coast stat, I would think you could be on the right side of that bet.

Comment

Two pretty good weeks in a row for me. Time for a big one today!

Navy -12
        Miami -3
        Vanderbilt -10

T Tech/kansas over 69.5
        USC/Zona over 55
        Bama/Tenn under 41.5

Va Tech +5.5

Good luck,
        Swicat

Comment

my 6 plays for the day are:

Penn State -125 pk
          Wiscy +3 (sorry carpet)
          Kansas -120 pk
          Kentucky +26
          Duke/Vandy UNDER 41

3-team ML parlay
          Navy-Nebraska-Georgia Tech

Good luck guys!

Comment

Went 3-3 last week with one loss by the proverbial "1/2 point".............Love the NFL menu this week, hope to clean up -- but gotta pay the rent first...........Good Luck to you.

COLLEGE:

FLORIDA -6.5
            TEXAS TECH +3.5

PROS:

BUFFALO -5.5
            MIAMI +3
            OAKLAND +3
            N.Y. GIANTS -9
            INDIANAPOLIS -6

College not my strong point -- so I'll be laying a nice "tease" on the pro picks, and straight plays
            on all.........Good Luck guys !!!

;)

Comment

GL Boone!

really like Buff and the Giants...

dont know about Indy - would be hesitant to lay any points

what do you think about Philly -6.5?? i like their chances esp with Seneca Wallace at QB...Philly should roll

CF2

Comment

Honestly ?..............I think Philly will wipe them out, but you know how I feel about playing games that look too easy.............I think I'll lay off of that one, but if I were to play it, I'd take Philly to kill 'em..........Just looks too easy though................Good Luck.
                ;)

Comment

Started off like gangbusters and hit the stumbling block with the NFL........Had to settle for a paltry 4-3 for the weekend.
                  The game that hurt the most was the Colts/Patriots of course.........5-2 wouldn't have been so bad - but I (like most others) always seem to load a little extra on the last game of the day, and it backfired to say the least.........No excuses other than that kid QB for the Pats played a helluva lot better than I ever gave him credit for.

As for the others, Buffalo completely flopped at home after coming out in the 1st quarter looking like they would win 42-0 or so........They let Favre get a rythym, and they could never recover............As for the Raiders........only one word to describe them.........ABYSMAL !!!........C'mon, they had a -2 total yards in the 1st half !!!...........Need I say more?............What was I doing when I included a Raider game as one of my picks ?!!!????............Never again.

We'll be back for more at the end of the week with limited picks, couple of college and a couple of pros...........Until then, good luck to you.

WEEKEND RECORD 4-3

OVERALL RECORD 7-6
                  ;)

Comment

what about MNF Boone??

CF2

Comment

I don't think I'll force a play on this one CF2........but I have a slight opinion.

I really loved the Giants last week against the Steelers because the G-Men seem to play better on the road and they are simply better than the Steelers right now..........but the Redskins are about even with them..........The 'Skins have a huge weapon in Portis, but it's no secret that the Pittsburgh defensive strengths come in stopping the run........Santana Moss is not 100% for this one, but the reason Washington is still about a 3-point favorite -- is because Roethlesberger is not 100% either, and of course they are playing in Washington.

In the end, If I had to side one way or the other, I guess I would go with the home team in what figures to be a low-scoring game with all of the running that will dominate the play calls, and this kid for the Steelers (Mewelde Moore) is no slouch at running the ball either..........Washington and the Under perhaps?...........Good Luck to you with this real coin-flipper...............Think I'll have a few drinks and just watch this one.
                      ;)

Comment

I've got the NFL Sunday Ticket, and Pittsburgh is my FF defense, so I have watched Pittsburgh a lot this year. Plus, they've been on in prime time 3 times already so we all should have seen a lot of them.
                        So they are 5-2 with 2 blow out wins vs Cincinnati and Houston. After that, we've got the ugly losses to Philly and the Giants, and 3 ugly wins by a total of 8 pts. The 10-6 win at Cleveland in terrible weather where Romeo Crennell inexplicably settled for a FG with just 3:21 remaining, the 23-20 OT win vs Baltimore, a game in which the Steelers were held to 260 total yds of offense, just 69 yds rushing and only 11 first downs, and the 26-21 win at Jacksonville, a game in which they held the first down advantage 28-14, held a 7 minute time of possession advantage, out-yarded the Ravens 438-238, including holding them to just 38 yds rushing, held the Ravens to just 23% on 3rd down conversions while converting 46% of their own, yet still needed an 80 yd TD drive in the final minutes to grab the victory. They have been a very scary team to bet on.
                        Both teams have stingy defenses, with Washington giving up just 278 ypg total and just 82.8 ypg rushing, and Pittsburgh giving up just 236 ypg total and just 71.6 ypg rushing. Those stats rank Washington #2 in the NFC in total defense (#3 vs the run, #7 vs the pass), and Pittsburgh #1 in the AFC (#3 vs the run, #1 vs the pass). Pittsburgh has 2 sack masters in LB's James Harrison with 8.5 and LaMarr Woodley with 7.5, and have 25 total sacks as a team, as opposed to Washington with just 10. But Pittsburgh has also given up 24 sacks with some pretty miserable OL play that isn't giving Roethlisberger time to throw. And Pittsburgh also did not have a single sack against the Giants last week.
                        Washington's running game has been much better than Pittsburgh's. The Skins have 1242 yds rushing as compared to just 751 for the Steelers. And they also have over 300 yds more passing yardage than Pittsburgh. Astonishingly, Campbell has not thrown a single INT this year, with 230 attempts and 8 passing TD's. Roethlisberger has 10 passing TD's and 7 INT's. At the skill positions, Washington has Santana Moss (42/658/5), Randle-El (33/409/1), Portis (187/944/7) and TE Chris Cooley (40/451/1). And PK Suisham is 15/18 under 50yds and 1/3 over 50.
                        Pittsburgh has WR's Hines Ward (31/406/5) and Santonio Holmes (22/360/1), TE Heath Miller (21/240/1), and then problems at RB as Willie Parker has been dinged up, Rashard Mendenhall is out for the year, so lately it's been Mewelde Moore (65/322/3) doing a good job of holding down the fort. WR Nate Washington has emerged as a viable deep option with 3 TD's and 290 yds in just 16 receptions, but with Holmes back he probably only gets a shot or two at best. Pittsburgh has only attempted 9 FG's but PK Jeff Reed has nailed them all.
                        Pittsburgh is 0-2 against tough NFC defensive teams (Philly, NY Giants). Philadelphia smothered the Steelers, and Washington dominated the Eagles after the 1st Q.
                        Who gets the nod?
                        Pass defense - slight to Pittsburgh
                        Run defense - Even
                        Running game - Washington
                        Passing Game - Washington
                        Quarterback/Offensive lines - Washington
                        Home field - Washington
                        Kicking/Special teams - We'll call these even

To me, everything points to Washington in this game.

Comment

"out-yarded the Ravens 438-238, including holding them to just 38 yds rushing, held the Ravens to just 23% on 3rd down conversions while converting 46% of their own, yet still needed an 80 yd TD drive in the final minutes to grab the victory."

That was the Jags, not Ravens.

Comment

Nice write-ups Dragon.............Looks like you're gonna force me to get involved..................Good Luck to you.
                            ;)

Comment

We don't usually get involved in mid-week games unless they have special appeal -- so to speak.........but I couldn't pass these up for tonight:

BRONCOS/BROWNS OVER 46

MARYLAND +3
                              TCU -1.5

Really love the over on the NFL game as these two figure to go up and down the field on each other, with the victory going to whoever has the ball last.

GOING WITH STRAIGHT-UP PLAYS ON ALL 3 PICKS,
                              AND WHY NOT THROW IN A SMALL UNIT PARLAY ON ALL 3.

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT !!

LAST WEEK RECORD 4-3

OVERALL RECORD 7-6
                              ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X