No announcement yet.

NO WRITE-UPS....JUST WINNERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love that over in the NFL game tonight---Teasing it with Denver for a nice solid play i think.

Disagree with Maryland...Think VT comes out strong tonight and fits one of those unranked favored over ranked trends that have been profitable over the years.

Good Luck!

Comment

Now you see why I don't like playing mid-week College games............These mother f kers do it to me every time.........I knew I was doomed on the Maryland game when some guy name "Boone" scored the first touchdown for Virginia Tech.........but the TCU game is what rattled my cage............These f kheads goofed around the whole game, and then missed a 26-yard field goal late in the game to really f k me good...............Can't trust these useless college teams that just take turns beating each other, but I got a little anxious to break the bank when I started salivating over the total on the NFL game............It's called greediness...............Sorry about that............what a waste of a good feel.

TONIGHT : 1-2

OVERALL RECORD 8-8...............F K !!!!!!
      ;)

Comment

Actually, they missed a 35 yd FG and a 26 yd FG late in the game to f you good. There is no way TCU should have lost that game.

Comment

dont worry Boone - you can make it back on the Panthers this Sunday!!

Woot!

Comment

WEEKEND PICKS FOR 11/8 -- 11/9 2008:

COLLEGE:

LOUISVILLE +6
            OKLAHOMA STATE +3
            LSU +3.5

PROS:

ATLANTA FALCONS -1
            HOUSTON TEXANS +1
            SAN DIEGO CHARGERS -15.5

NOTE: REALLY LOVED THE USC TROJANS UNTIL IT JUMPED MORE THAN 5 POINTS TO BE UP AROUND 22.5........WE'LL STAY AWAY FROM THAT ONE NOW.........BUT THE SERIOUS PLAYS WOULD BE ON OKLAHOMA STATE & SAN DIEGO CHARGERS , WE'LL NAIL THESE PRETTY GOOD ALONG WITH STRAIGHT PLAYS ON THE OTHERS.........GOOD LUCK TO YOU THIS WEEKEND.

OVERALL RECORD 8-8
            ;)

Comment

Here are my Saturday plays.

Ohio St -11- NU is getting closer but still not ready to compete to the big boys.

Indiana +9.5

Wyoming +25- Moment of silence for Phil Fulmer...thank you.

Bama -4.5. Bama will get tripped up at some point but their defense is too much for LSU.

Air Force -9.5 (top pick) CSU lost a heartbreaker last week and now heads into a tough spot against A.F.

Boston College -3.5

Vandy +25

Good luck!
              Swicat

Comment

I'm with ya on okie st. and LSU.

Comment

Gawd, I hope Alabama gets beat this week

Comment

Just 4 for me today.

Penn State -7

Ohio State -10

LSU +4 (bought 1/2)

Tease-Western Mich +14.5/ Iowa State-Colorado OVER 41

Leans towards:

Army +10
                    Vandy +24

Comment

Adding one more:

UTEP +9 over La-Laf

Comment

I've got W. Mich and Ohio St. too. I know you're closer than I am but, watch the weather in that Iowa game. Supposed to be snowing and/or wet.

Comment

Blow out specials.
                          BYU by 36 over S.D. St
                          Arizona by 40 over Washington St.

Two of the worst teams in Div 1-A this year.

Comment

Sorry. Did not have net access most of staurday. Its was carppy and windy in Iowa yesterday and I pulled the trigger on the under before the game but you see how that turned out.

All I can say for those of you who had LSU +3.5 or more with me is that it about made me sick. Bama backers are happy and I know Jeff had it as a key on the ML so a FG who have been fine, but shit! First I thiought I had it with the bama Fg that was blocked, then I figured when they Intecepted it, maybe they would just get enough yards and kick another FG, and then they get a big pass, and THEN they almost have to kick the 3rd down FG, but they sneak in by an inch.

I have had bad beats but this one does rank up there.

that still makes by stomach hurt this morning!!

Comment

Yes indeed the LSU game hurt, but not as bad as the other blowouts.........I should have known by the way things started out on Thursday that I was in for a rough week.........."Rough" isn't even the word........I haven't taken it that deep from behind since the Super Bowl.........As a matter of fact, I don't know of anybody in my circles that did any good this weekend.........Sure, we all had a winner here and there, but couldn't put anything together.............Can't believe how unpredictable the Chargers are, and it seemed to me that in the Oklahoma State game that Texas Tech always had about 14 guys on offense and Ok.State had about 8 guys on defense throughout the game............Things should get pretty interesting from here on in.............I'll go back the the drawing board and come out firing next week.........Gotta get some back...........Good Luck to you guys.

WEEKEND BATH: 1-5

OVERALL: 9-13

;)

Comment

Someone please inform me.
                                1. with the current rankings if Alabama was to lose is it possible for TX Tech and texas to enter into the bowl games being 1 and 2. Also assuming that neither team loses would they play for the championship?
                                2. Please explain to me what would happen in the event of a tie in the Big 12 south. Who would go? what would be the tie breaker?
                                Thanks,
                                jpehl

Comment

Working...
                                X