Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Foots week of Oct. 28

Some early games this week.

Kind of leaning Ohio U if I had to play them and maybe the under 62.5 or more for the Marshall/Houston game.

One I do like for Staurday as my top play is:

San Jose St. -16 over Idaho...This will be a blood-bath. I think the line should be more -24 or so. Idaho did win last week against NMExico State for their 2nd win. Their first win was over Idaho State. They are one of the worst teams in the nation...I think Iowa State may be able to beat them but I don't know.

San Jose is off loss to Boise but is still one of the top-tier teams in the WAC.

I may be missing something but when a team gives up over 465 YPG as Idaho does against a good team that will go bowling again this year (SJ is 5-3) and have no look-ahead (Ltech on deck for the Spartans), i see this one as a pretty nice play.

San Jose -16 over Idaho...I bet this one rises as the week goes so grab it now if you are going to play it.

Also like
    Pitt +6 at ND
    Syracuse +14 vs. LVille

I like that play as well. I had NM st. and watched the game and was not impressed to say the least. I don't think it will even be close.GL.

Comment

also like mizzou -20 ; baylor's robert griffin has breathed some life into this doormat baylor bear program however, the defense is the same old baylor and will get trounced by the missouri tigers.

Comment

Rounding out my card for Staurday--
        These are the lines I got so they may have changed a bit this morning. I buy 1/2 if needed.

Michigan +2.5 over Purdue

Kent +7 over Bowling Green

Iowa State +30 over Okie State

Michigan State -5 over Wiscy

San Jose State -16 over Idaho (double play)

Syracuse +14 over Louisville

Uconn +4 over West virginia

Pitt +6 over ND

Arky State +23 over Bama

Thats all. Good Luck today guys!

Comment

Wow, Do I suck or what?

Thanks God for the NFL to bail me out once again.

But I need to figure out why I can barely pick a college side anymore. GEESH!

San Jose was in control but Idaho scored 14 unanswerd in the 4th.

Back to the drawing board. Watch for my top 5, and 5 only plays this next week. I will be back with revenge on my mind.

BTW Michigan State was DOC's big 10 GOY i found out after I played it. And that game has a good track record of winning bvut goes to show that GOY's should not be played with anymore cash than any other play!

Comment

Don't feel too bad....I suck way worse than you do, if that's any consolation.

Comment

Working...
            X