Dingers NFL Pick Week 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dingers NFL Pick Week 9

Back to winning with a 3-2 record last week. Need to hit 4-1 or better.

Thank goodness the Cowboys are in a bye week, thought bettorsworld was turning into the Dallas Cowboy chat room.

Ok to the picks...need to step it up come second half of season.

Developed my own system about 5 years ago.
    Last Week: 3-2
    Season: 23-22

Here's what it likes:
    Arizona -3 2*
    Cincinatti +7.5 1*
    Baltimore -1.5 1*
    Tampa Bay -8 1*
    Miami +3 1*

Crap Cowboys bye week is the following week.

Another week of hype and excuses.

Comment

Nice start 3-1 !!

Miami needs to still win / cover.

Cowboys losing...yes!!!

Comment

Nice day Dinger..........Miami's in the bag, not to worry.............Hey, how 'bout them Dallas Mermaids !!!...........I haven't laughed this hard since the old Three Stooges reruns !!!!.............Good Luck tonight............get on the Colts !!!!

;)

Comment

Originally posted by Boone Moone
          Nice day Dinger..........Miami's in the bag, not to worry.............Hey, how 'bout them Dallas Mermaids !!!...........I haven't laughed this hard since the old Three Stooges reruns !!!!.............Good Luck tonight............get on the Colts !!!!

Colts-6 ? against the pats...Why
          good luck

Comment

Nothing will fix you faster than home cooking............You know I've never been a stat man -- because I've always said that "stats don't play the game"..............but the Colts were just starting to find their stride before they came across the hottest (and best?) football team in the league last Monday Night.......They actually didn't play as badly as the final score may have indicated, but the Titans jumped on the mistakes that Peyton Manning made under pressure late in the contest, and that was that...............On the other side of it, the Patriots have had the luxury of facing the St. Louis Rams and the hapless Denver Broncos over the past two weeks..........Each team has made QB Matt Cassel look more like Johnny Unitas than what he really is........a 2nd string high school quarterback.

I feel that Joseph Addai might finally have a decent game tonight, as he is finally feeling 100% for the first time in quite awhile, and the status of Reggie Wayne being uncertain -- I look for a lot of short passes and quick hitters..............Look for Peyton Manning to keep the Patriots' defense off-balance most of the night, in front of a sold-out racous crowd in that dome In Indy............and come out with a one-sided victory for the Colts...............Good Luck G-Man.

;)

Comment

Thanks for the info,
              but I don't think the Colts were starting to hit their stride, They were blown out by the Packers the game before, They came back against the Texans and then smoked the Ravens at home were they play tremendiously better than on the road.

BUT this line of -6 1/2 now and probally -7 by game time screams Pats.
              so I agree with the Colts play and I have not been impressed with the Pats on the road.

Go Colts.
              good luck

Comment

Working...
              X