No announcement yet.

Alabama #1 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no disrespect intended.I've heard on this site since alabama played Georgia how much they sucked. Get over it. they are for real! I hear about all the teams that are better. They might not end up #1 but as cappers have some class and realize they have won more national championships than most!!!!! Some of the teams I hear about are not in the same class!

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides
      Texas Tech is better than Bama. Florida is better than Bama. So is Texas, Oklahoma, USC, Missouri, Okie State and Penn State.
      Word.
      LSU is extremely mediocre, so that win by the skin 'o their teeth pretty much just verifies it.

Comment

with all do respect. the big 12 will have to hold someone to at least 20 points which they are incapable of before I believe. They have no clue about defense which in the end will prevail. anybody that thinks penn st. or mizzou is better than bama has got to be kidding me!

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84
          with all do respect. the big 12 will have to hold someone to at least 20 points which they are incapable of before I believe. They have no clue about defense which in the end will prevail. anybody that thinks penn st. or mizzou is better than bama has got to be kidding me!
          That's because they have this thing called 'offense' in the Big 12. SEC doesn't have good defense..... they have a lack of offense, which can sometimes be misconstrued into the appearance of having dominating defenses.

Comment

you could be right dragon. but fact is bama or florida probably won't lose again until the sec championship game. so one of the teams prior mentioned will have their shot. If it goes like the last two national championships i will enjoy watching the no offense and defense sec kick the s==t out of weak a== so called better team.

Comment

It will be Florida vs. Texas Tech or Oklahoma as Florida will hammer Bama in the SEC Championship game.

Bama is solid and well-coached but they just don't have the big play makers like Tebow and Harvin, Harrell and Crabtree or Bradford.

Comment

Yes, Florida is the exception, and I've said that all along. I have no problem with them.

Comment

Widestrides is hitting all the right notes here........Agree with the posts stating that Florida and many other teams are better than 'Bama at the moment, and of course Florida would tear the lining out of their pants if they were to meet..........But what surprises me the most -- is that I figured that a guy with the moniker "Red Raider 84" would automatically be a Texas Tech man !!.........What's up with that ?
                  ;)

Comment

If these teams were to meet on a neutral field, the point spreads would be:

Missouri and Bama even
                    Ohio State and Bama even
                    Okie State and Bama even
                    Penn State over Bama by 3
                    Texas over Bama by 4
                    Texas Tech over Bama by 4
                    USC over Bama by 4
                    Oklahoma over Bama by 6
                    Florida over Bama by 8 or more

BCS Championship game will be:

Florida and Oklahoma even! 45-41 final score!

Although I personally hope Texas Tech goes undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952
                      Word.
                      LSU is extremely mediocre, so that win by the skin 'o their teeth pretty much just verifies it.

So true!!! National Champions one season, mediocre in the SEC the next!

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack
                        So true!!! National Champions one season, mediocre in the SEC the next!
                        Yeah, it's something that just happens naturally in CFB. For those of you not in the know, it's called 'attrition'.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952
                          That's because they have this thing called 'offense' in the Big 12. SEC doesn't have good defense..... they have a lack of offense, which can sometimes be misconstrued into the appearance of having dominating defenses.

so then the same principle applies to the big 12 and that they dont really have "good" offense, just poor defense?

Comment

couldn't have said it better heart attack. all I can say is keep betting against them boys!

Comment

its too bad the SEC cant line up this time for the title game against another big 10 flunky for yet another major ass whipping. the big boys of the SEC know those title games are like spring practice sessions the way they abuse that little fag coach in the sweater from ohio st. who crushed tressel worse? Florida or LSU? both were abusive no brainer beat downs.

it would only be fitting that a team from the big 12 get a shot vs the SEC champ since these are easily the two best conferences by the widest of margins. i wanna see OK or tx tech. mizz would get crushed

Comment

Working...
                              X