Alabama #1 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama #1 ???

If Alabama is the best team in the nation, I will eat an extra-large bucket of dog shit. What a crock of shit.

who do you think is number 1.

Comment

Penn St ought to be ahead of Alabama. I can think of 7 or 8 teams better than Alabama. In fact there are probably 4 teams in the Big 12 better than Alabama.

Comment

You know I wouldnt be surprised if Tech gets knocked off in the next two weeks. Oklahoma and OK St. If they make it through those two games and the big 12 championship there should be no doubt which bowl they will be in. Then again I would like to see Penn State in the championship. Im sure Alabama want last very long anyways.
        Damn I hope this game goes over
        GL
        jpehl

Comment

what they need to do is take the SEC Championship Game winner and let them play the Big-12 Championship game winner.

Enough of this nonsense talking about conferences that are ridiculously overrated that dont play anyone and don't even have a conference championship game. just let the big-10 and the pac-10 "champs" splash around in the rose bowl while the big boys play for the title. until those conferences man-up and have to play more than 1-2 real games during the season (which should also include a conference title game), they shouldn't be considered when others are playing several tough conference games, and then face a conference championship before the BCS bowls.

The minefield that Texas just went through was crazy, and same can be said for Tex Tech with what they will face coming up. Whoever wins the SEC title game definitley belongs in the BCS title game. I dont see 'Bama getting by the Gators. I would like to see an OK/TX/TXTCH vs FL/ALA matchup myself.

Comment

Only reason I want Penn state to go is so Paterno will retire, but then again he probably want.

Comment

Here we go again..........I will definitely agree that the SEC and the Big 12 Conferences have the better teams this year, and by far the toughest roads to the BCS, especially the Big 12..........and I also agree that there are 3 or 4 teams that are better than Alabama who somehow ends up at #1 for now............but what I don't dig is how USC can keep losing ground in the national bowl picture, even if they are blowing out a bunch of "nobodies"..............They can only beat/play whose on the schedule........Since that "sleepwalk" in Oregon on that fateful night in September, they've trounced everybody in their path (even tough they all sucked), but why should they be penalized for the weakness of their schedule?............I still say that they are one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the nation --easily..............but yet the BCS gods place them at #7...........Yeah, OK.............but if they played those midgets form Alabama tomorrow, the Trojans would open up about a 7-point favorite.........Can someone please explain that?..........Hell, if Florida played Alabama, THEY would be a 7-points favorite as well.

I'm not bitching or whining because I've come to grip with how eastern-biased the media and polls have become over the years, I'd just like to see some sensible placement in regards to football talent ratings, that's all.

;)

Comment

All I can say is that LSU +3.5 as a home doggy against Bama is looking might juicy!!

Comment

That was one of about 4 games that "jumped off the page" when I took my first look at the Colleges this morning Woodee..........Good Luck on that one because if it hits, then I'm makin' money too !!!
                  ;)

Comment

what else you like? I had a about 4 other jump off too, but still looking.

Comment

LSU
                      OKLAHOMA STATE
                      IOWA
                      MINNESOTA

Are the ones that caught my eye right away.
                      ;)

Comment

What about USC -18? I think this is a game they have to win by a ton in order to gain some more respect like you mentioned.

I think Cal either keeps it close all game or USC in a route.

I do like Okie State too, but not too sure about Iowa yet. They are tough at home and its the biggest game for them this year so far.

I also like NIU +9.5 over Ball State on Thursday.

Comment

I love USC minus the points in that game, but I didn't want to put them on the list because I figured it would look like a "biased" pick............But the Trojans tower over Cal in sheer depth and talent, and they're playing over here...........What's more is that Cal has no defense so I look for this one to be one-sided early, and my only fear is a back-door cover should USC pull their starters late in the game...........because Cal can definitely put up the points...............I'm on USC -17 points anyway.
                          ;)

Comment

start eating dragon. they are clearly #1

Comment

Texas Tech is better than Bama. Florida is better than Bama. So is Texas, Oklahoma, USC, Missouri, Okie State and Penn State.

Comment

Working...
                              X