NFC East Standings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFC East Standings

I'm having trouble opening the NFL standings.

Oh...never mind..link..it's opening...crud those beloved Dallas Cowboys in last place.

Gosh darn if only we had Tony Romo playing we would be kicking eveybodys tail all over the field.

Sorry Cowboy fan I couldn't resist!!!

This is what you get when you have too many over paid stars, is that you can't afford quality back-ups and have to go cheap.

Can't even cover a 9 point spread..cowboy fan still picking them in the weekly contest
    Wow!!!

We will have to wait and see the second half of the season if they can recover.

Like I said 4 weeks ago, this team has issues and could find themselves missing the dance.

i thought you said that you were tired of this place turning into a cowboy chat room???

what gives??

CF2

Comment

Dinger, don't hide in the corner and point fingers, come out and tell everyone who your routing for.

Comment

You are correct, we spend too much time talking about a team in last place.

The Giants are my number rated team (Even over the Titans)...however they have played there first 5 of 8 games at home

Philly and Wash are both ranked in my top ten.

Dallas in the middle of the NFL. Still think they will miss the playoffs.

Jfpl: I'm originally from Arizona...so I like the Cardinals, Suns, DBACKS, Coyotes, UofA, ASU. Lived in Las Vegas for 10 years. Traveled the world to places like Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Korea....jst to mention a few.

Hate the Cowboys, Yankees, Spurs...SEC, Big Ten, and BCS system...time for a college playoff system. If I see another Big Ten team make the championship game....ugh....puke!!! So for now I'm a casual college football observer. Diehard NFL.

One day I would like to roll the dice in the Hilton contest and World Series of Poker.

That's all I got to say about that....Forrest Gump

Comment

Working...
        X