College Buckets! Already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Buckets! Already?

Yep, theres games being played. Tough to cap but worth a little action on teams that have some guys coming back.

Cashed the DUke Over last night as it was 149 and figured that Duke may score at least 100 by themselves.

Wednesday:

UMAss +5 over SIU...Pretty even match up from what i can tell. Either team can win so i will take the points.

Miami-Oh -12 over Weber State...Mia has their big scorer-dude back and weber is depleted from last year. Think this one is a blow-out.

Both for 1/2 unit each.

Losers! Better wait for a bit before I play too many college hoops.

Comment

One did catch my eye for Friday--

UC-Davis +12 over Iowa State...Davis has 4 starters back and ISU is depleted and it will be rough going for a while. This is way too many to lay here in a game that may be tight in the ISU hometown tourney.

Comment

1-2 YTD in College hoops--

2 for sunday night--

Wiscy-Mil +6 over Iowa State

Cal-Fullerton +3 over Hawaii

Comment

2-3 YTD.

1-1 on sunday with the young Cylcones surprising me with a blow-out win in their tourney final.

Monday:

Utah State +4 over Cal-SB...Aggies coming off goo year and play tough D which is all you can ask for as 4 point doggy. this is the only one that looked good to me tonight as i haven;t really looked to deeply at CBB yet. This looks like a dog who can win SU. Cal-SB also had UNC on deck on Firday and may have their focus on that game.

Comment

Hey Woodee, mind if I throw a parlay at ya?............

UMASS/MEMPHIS OVER 153
            MISSISSIPPI VALLEY ST./OKLAHOMA OVER 123.5

Can't figure out why the UMass game doesn't start until midnight Eastern time, but it should give you something to look forward to tomorrow.........Good Luck !!!

;)

Comment

SU winnerwith utah State last night. back to even for the year at 3-3.

Tuesday:

Utah -9 over Wiscy-GB...Utah got beat by some bible college last time out so I see them coming out with a fire lit under their ass cheeks tonight and putting sa hurtin on the Phoenix.

Maryland -21 over Youngston St.

Lasalle +3 over Florida State..Think eveyone is on the ACC team but Lasalle can hang and has a good group back this year.

Porland +9 over Portland State...Even match as far as I can see in the battle of the also-ran Washington schools.

Probably too many plays but you never know. Line makers are easy to fool early when they have so many other sports going on.

Comment

Adding a couple more--

3-team tease--
                Boston/NYKnicks OVER 198
                Syracuse -10
                UAB +11.5

Cleveland State +10 over Washington

Comment

3-3 on the day as Cuse killed me with their crappy first half.

Lasalle lost by 4 but lead at half and were winning at half.

Cleve St got rocked.

Wednesday:

South Florida +8 over Virginia...Watch out for the Bulls this year. 4 returning starters. See this one being a close game with So. Fla's Defense stepping up and creating some chaos for the Cavs.

Comment

Almost a SU win for South Florida!

7-6 for the YTD now.

looking at a few for Thursday--

Like Illinois with carpet and also looking at The Citadel +9 vs. iowa.

Comment

Busy day so heres what I have for today--

Mizzou +4 over Xavier...Young, scrappy bunch of Tigers. Going to jump on them before everyone does. Great value here.

Illinois +7 over vandy

Memphis -23 over Tenny-Chattanooga...Should be a huge blow-out.

Passing on Iowa/Citadel..Lean towards the home dog as iowa may overlook them.

Comment

Wow, Word must have got out that I like Mizzou! Line is now downto +2!

Comment

1-1-1 on the day.

8-7-1 YTD.

I added Seton Hall late but did not post so not counted towards the win.

I enter all my CBB over at http://www.sports-bettors.com (the old free sports monitor for free picks) if you ever want to see all plays that I may not have time to post. Just makes it easier to see where I am at. Don't worry I am not going pay.

Looking at Cal-SB +18 over UNC tonight. Tarheels are pretty beat up right now and hit the road against a decent team. may be worth a shot!

Comment

North Carolina at Cal Santa Barbara +19
                            Iona at Wisconsin -16½
                            So Illinois at UCLA -7½
                            San Diego at Valparaiso +7½

Heres what i have so far. I teased UCLA and Wiscy too.

Think Valpo hangs tough along with Cal-SB. Too many points there.

Wiscy puts the clamps down on Iona and UCLA bounces back for a huge win.

Comment

Working...
                            X