No announcement yet.

xbigpappa stroking himself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good point! because if you dare to point out some error or discrepancy or have a suggestion on certain situations, you may find yourself getting slammed and blasted for daring to offer an opinion or alternative method for something.

I probably wont bother with the contests anymore either since I saw earlier this football season where some waited until the last second to post and the site was down, so they said everyone had to throw out that week even if you had picked/posted a winner so the procrastinators could still get in.

that was bogus

Comment

Listen guys I can care less how he post his plays, its the fact he continues to be a dick to anyone who questions his flaky counting methods. I understand its a very time consuming job but I do not understand why he treats others as he does.
      jpehl

Comment

nobody will miss you heart attack, YOU SUCK and ur PICKS SUCK! LOL

Contest cant be that bad, getting over 1000 hits a week.

Comment

Might I suggest that we let this thread die. I don't see anything positive comming from it. I think the contest is a great thing for all that wagers. But the personal attacks are unnecessary. Opinions are great and brings out some competitive discussions. There are some really good cappers on this site which is beneficial to all. Maybe some aren't as good but that might not be a bad thing for the site also. Just for the record. my picks have stunk on this site also but enjoy posting anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X