What the HELL WENT WRONG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the HELL WENT WRONG?

Anybody else out there having a BAD season? My CFB season went in the tank this year..but my NFL season has picked up significantly...what the hell happened!? I`m kind of glad Basketball is starting, I need to redeem myself in some way.....hope you folks check in and let us know how your year has gone so far....

Today was a day from hell everthing went down
    NFL has been bad for the first half of the season hope it turns around

Comment

It's weird and I am at a loss to understand it but, when most have a real bad day, I have a good day and when most are happy, I'm trying to figure out "what went wrong". Yesterday, I made Notre Dame my biggest play of the year and was cruising along up by 20 at 27-7 and going in for another score on the Navy 5 yard line with 5 minutes left in the game. A fumble, a Navy TD, two onside kick recoveries along with another score and Navy has a chance to win the game at the end. They didn't, but what should have been an easy big win, was yet another ulcer experiment. So, Notre Dame covered and I had a very good day but, it's never easy! Overall though, I'm with you all the way...it's been a difficult college year...and it's been one where it seems you are always making the wrong last minute decision...if you decide to play it, it loses, if you decide to not play a game you originally wanted, it wins. But, that's the way it goes sometimes...there is still time left and I am especially looking forward to the bowls...sometimes that can be the best time of the season for easy winners. Good luck today in the pros guys.

Comment

Working...
      X