College Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops

24-18 57.14% +420 (Based on a $100 wager)

Going to keep my stats updated based on the sports monitor to make it eaiser. Righ now I am up over 4 units so far.

Monday:

Lasalle -1 over Valpo..Early start. Lasalle is the better team here, and see them pulling away late.

Hawaii +4 over Iowa State...ISU has played at home for its first few games and now hits the road to paradise island. Young team, on the road for the first time in freaking Hawaii! I will take the points and see the Warrior winning SU rather easily.

Maybe more later but those 2 stuck out to me.

Adding:

UNLV -1 over UTEP...I like this UNLV team but the line is a little mysterious to me. Either I am wrong, or people just don't know that the Rebels are back this year. I am going to guess that they are under the radar and play them here. Talent-wise they are better than UTEP from what I have seen.

Comment

early winner with Lasalle!

Adding one more:

Yale +9.5 over Oregon State...OSU is not a good hoops program. The Ivy leaguers will hang in there tonight.

Comment

cannot hold these back..

Miami-Ohio +1.5 over Wrigth State...Miami has been tested ealry and it pays off here.

San Fran -1.5 over Cal-SB

Washington +6 over Kansas...i am sure their is some trend going against the National champ somehwere out there but I just like Washington here getting the points.

Probably overplayed tonight but what the hell.

Comment

Good job again woodie! I used your Yale and UNLV on a winning 4-teamer. Keep it up!

Comment

nice day yesterday. 5-2 but actually got a push on SF in the real world as I bought the 1/2.

+7 units for they year so far.

VA Commonwealth at East Carolina +8½
            Notre Dame +3 at Texas
            SE Missouri State +19½ at Iowa
            Long Beach State +1½ at Idaho State
            Oregon +17 at North Carolina

Short on time but probably like ND the best out of all those.

Comment

3-2 yesterday for a small +. Iowa rolled over SE Mizzou more than I thought they would. NDame is for real and won SU.

Early game and a few others coming, then I am taking a break until next week.

Bama +2.5 over St.Joes...Bama is soft as always and inconsistent but I think they win here today inb a close one vs. St.Joes.

Comment

Going to round out the day with:

Notre Dame +11 over UNC..may be wrong here but think the hang around in this one.

Northern Colorado +2 over Denver...Better team getting points.

Indy State -1 over Murray State...Both of these teams play better at home than on the road. Will take the home team here.

Wanting to play on Northwestern over Butler too but its off. Will see how the line looks but I think it is aorun +4 at the moment. NW is solid this year with a bunch of guys bakc and one of my team to watch in the Big 10.

Happy turkey weekend and I will be back for more college hoops winners next week.

Comment

Working...
                X