NFL- Thanksgiving Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL- Thanksgiving Day

I am really liking the big favorites today. Dallas and Tennessee have fantastic offensive match-ups, and very good defensive match-ups. Both have lots of incentive over teams with nothing to play for, although both are obviously still trying. Tennessee will be looking to atone for last weeks dismal all-around effort, and their lead is now just 2 games over the Steelers and Jets for the AFC's best record. Detroit is 28th offensively and 32nd defensively, and 32nd in points allowed. Chris Johnson and LenDale White should have huge games. Tennessee defense is 2nd in fewest points s allowed per game.
    And Dallas needs to start piling up wins to take control of the wild card race in the NFC, and they are fired up big time now that Romo's back. Seattle is 31st in offense and 29th in defense, and 26th in points allowed. Dallas is 8th in overall defense. I think both teams win by at least 2 TD's easily.
    Dallas -12.5
    Tennessee -11.5

I don't like the other game at all. Philly is out of it and the Cards will likely still have a 4 game lead even if they lose, and they have 3 of their last 4 games at home against much easier competition. Not saying they won't give it their best shot, but it certainly isn't a must win. And Philly has been embarrassed the past 2 weeks and may be out for blood. Not the best spot for Arizona. It's hard not to like the over in this game though (currently at 47), as Arizona is averaging over 30 on the road (28.9 overall) and Philly has averaged around 25 at home, including 31 a few weeks ago against the Giants. And there's just been something about these weekday evening games this year, both college and NFL, that seems to bring out the offense. However, Philly has allowed only 3 teams to throw for more than 185 yds, and they are leading the NFL with 39 sacks. They haven't exactly been facing elite QB's though. Plus, Warner just lit the Giant defense up for 350 yds and 29 pts last week, even though they lost. I think there's a good chance of an over 47 here, but I wouldn't bet the ranch on it.

Good luck everyone and Happy Thanksgiving.

I am on Dallas today, leaning towards Tennessee as well.

Comment

Tight lines i think. I am playign a 10 point teaser mostly for fun.

Tenny -1
      Dallas -2
      UNDER 54 tenny/Detroit

BW posted a similar one on the front page too, only subbing, the under with Arizona +13 with the under i plugged in.

Good luck guys and happy thanksgiving!

Comment

Also worth adding that Julius Jones has been running his mouth all week about Dallas. I expect a huge blow out. 34-10. Julius will not reach 50 yards this game.
        Also playing the
        Eagles -3
        Dallas -13
        leaning towards Det +7 first half
        Good Luck and Happy T-day
        jpehl

Comment

Hope everyone had a great t-day

Comment

I had a great day! Good food, good beer and it's nice to have a few easy wins for a change!
            Can't wait for this weekend.

Comment

Working...
            X