Bama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama

I know there will be many critics, but they are 4 real!!!!! Auburn sux and that was not much of a test, but I think the pressure that auburn felt, florida will feel. Tebow will not be able to sit back and just do what he wants. It surely will be a challenge against florida but this alabama team is special. I really believe that they are the best team in the nation. They have no superstars and everbody in america will predict them to lose. I said the national championship will be december 6th. I stand by that, If bama loses it still will be a success. Good luck to all!!!!

Yes, Alabama has a pretty good team this year. But seriously, take a closer look at their schedule. They are 12-0. Three wins are against Tulane, Western Kentucky and Arkansas St. You have the opening win at Clemson, which was a big win over a team that was supposed to be great, but that team is now just 7-5 overall, and just 4-4 in ACC play, so turns out they were just mediocre.
    Then you have the 8 SEC wins. I know I have razzed the SEC but it was mostly tongue in cheek. I really have nothing against the SEC, they are a great conference. But you have to admit that this is a down year for them. Out of 12 teams, there are only 3 that have winning records in conference play. And there are also just 3 teams out of 12 that have less than 4 losses overall. There are 6 out of 12 that don't even have winning overall records. Besides Florida, Alabama, Ole Miss and Georgia, the other 8 are very mediocre to downright bad. When was the last time LSU was 3-5 in conference play? Or Tennessee at 3-5 and Auburn at 2-6? Four of the SEC teams that were ranked a few weeks ago are no longer ranked. That was my main beef a while back because I didn't think they belonged where they were ranked in the first place. So besides the wins over Georgia (9-3, 6-2) and Ole Miss (8-4, 5-3), the other 6 SEC wins are against teams with a combined conference record of 14-34 and combined overall record of 32-40.
    Like I said, Alabama is a good team, but I just can't get real excited looking at their schedule.

Comment

Is oklahoma the nations best bet? They only gave up 41. What a flag football game. Please bcs let them play bama or florida. You have got to be kidding me!

Comment

See my response in the other thread. I agree with you....that was pretty pathetic. It's whoever has the ball last wins, kind of like the Chargers of old

Comment

Working...
        X