MNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF

No real good take on the side but leaning UNDER for no other reason except I see the Jags running the ball a bit more and being able to stop the Texans half way as they take to the air.

One of those that if Jax wins it stays under, but if the fav, Houston wins, it goes OVER.

Coin toss and maybe a pass.

Maybe a tease with JAx and the UNDER if I had to play something.

JAGUARS/TEXANS OVER 48.5

Not too enthused by tonight's sports menu, but had to play something.........Here's what I got:

NCAA HOOPS:

WISCONSIN OVER 121.5

DREXEL UNDER 140.5

NFL:
    ;)

Comment

OOPS, I GOOFED.........HERE'S MY NFL PLAY:

JAGUARS/TEXANS OVER 48.5

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT !!!

;)

Comment

I definitely like the Texans -3 tonight. Since starting out 3-3 before their bye, the Jags have now dropped 4 of their last 5 games. The lone win was against Detroit, and 2 of the losses were against Cleveland and Cincinnati. Since and 0-4 start, the Texans have gone 4-3 with their losses at Minnesota, at Indianapolis and vs Baltimore...all teams playing extremely well right now. Their 4 wins against Cleveland, Cincinnati, Detroit and Miami with 3 of those wins at home. I think Jacksonville is in the same category as those 4. Under HC Jack Del Rio, the Jags are 1-4 SU in Houston. This is the 1st MNF game for Houston ever, so you can bet that they will be extra fired up for this one. Jacksonville was a pick to go far this year, but due to injuries and poor play their season is history. The Texans are used to being in this position and just want to end the season on a positive note.
        I don't really have an opinion on the total, but some good trends for the over.
        The over is:
        9-2-2 in JAX last 13 road games.
        9-2 in HOU last 11 vs. AFC.
        13-3 in HOU last 16 games overall.
        10-2 in HOU last 12 games in December.

Comment

Well this is part of the problem with betting on crummy teams. The Texans should be up by around 24-0 and it's just 10-0 at HT

Comment

I hedged 2/3 of my bet on Jax -0 at HT, meaning I've got Houston -3 and Jax +10 for the game. Not too shabby

Comment

I'm lucky I was smart enough to play a parlay on the 2 NCAA BB games, and not include the OVER on a 3-teamer.......Man I would have been pissed off if I did...........because this game is putting me to sleep.
              ;)

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952
                I hedged 2/3 of my bet on Jax -0 at HT, meaning I've got Houston -3 and Jax +10 for the game. Not too shabby
                Oh well, too good to pass up.

Comment

Cornholed yet again.........Kinda getting used to it...........Each team gets inside the 10-yard-line without scoring any points..........both turning it over on downs and the game stays under by 2 points...........OK..........Whatever.
                  ;)

Comment

Working...
                  X