• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops

off to a good start up over 8 units.

Monday:

Idaho +1 over Sac State

Arky State +3.5 over Indy St...kind of a fishy line to me but I will bite.

San Fran +17 over USC...Think trojans overlook these guys a bit tonight. Just have a gut feelint it may be close.

Small parlay--

VT -150/UNDER 49 MNF (jax-Hou)

Awesome woodee! I jumped on your Idaho. Wish I had gone with the others

Comment

Thanks.

Nice night and I almost hit with Vtech too. they came back but got beat by a buzzer beater.

San Fran hang tough as i thought they would.

Tough card tonight. My early leans are Iowa + over BC, and Illinois over Clemson. Kind of like Purdue too but not sure yet.

Comment

Think I am only going with one today unless I can see something with Iowa but having a hard time.

Tuesday play basically tailing carpet--

Illinois -125 (pk) over Clemson

Comment

Adding:

Villanova -13.5 over Penn...Over matched Penn team here should win by 20.

ML parlay:
          Miami-FL pk/Western Kentucky pk...odds -115 or so on the parlay.

Contmeplating these too but will most likely stay off my card for the night in order of strength. If get any other info that sways me one way or the others, i may pull the trigger on them.

1. Virginia +8 at Minny...Both teams have played a weak schedule but I feel like this is a close, low scoring game. Under 147 may be the play.

2. Purdue -2 over Duke...Duke still is a public team and i think Purdue is solid. But Duke always finds a way to win. Tough calland probably a good pass.

3. Iowa +8 over BC...Iowa has only really been tested once vs. West Virginia and they got smoked as 9 point dogs. Maybe a similar scenario here as they may hang around but lose it in the final minutes for a BC cover.

Disipline is the key but on the other hand, I have been hot as hell and should probably roll with my intuitions on these games.

Any strong thougths from you Kats?

Comment

One more thats a play:

Bill and Mary +6 at Loyola-Chicago...Too many points for a team that can win SU.

Comment

2-2 on the night as Miami-FL pooped it down their baggy shorts in the 2nd half to ruin a good night and Illinois couldn't out run a tought Clemson team.

my leans went 1-2 with iowa being the lone win.

Wednesday:

Iowa State +4.5 at Northern Iowa....Pretty even game with the points being awarded to ISU due to the home court advantage. This game will be close from star to finish and just hope ISU is within reach so free throws don't come into it at the end. ISU's coach McDermott came from UNI a couple years ago. In-state rilvary game and young teams on bith sides. I will gladly take the points with a dog that is very capable of winning the game.

Richmond +6 over Old Dominion...Another live dog that may win SU. I was impressed with how well Richomond played Cuse earlier this year. Think that experience helps them here vs a lessor opponent. The spiders are scrappy and Old Dom doesn't deserve to be this large of a fav.

West Virginia -1 at Ole Miss...One thing that I know is the SEC a lot softer than the Big East from top to bottom. WV is a physical team and should out man Ole Miss here. I watched WV dominate Iowa last weekend and as much as the Ole Miss's and Bamas of the world try, they can't play with the beast in the Big East. Close for a while but WV pulls away late.

Eyeing:

Boise State -3 over Wyoming...Wyoming first game on the road so don;t let their record fool you.

Penn State +8 at Gtech...PSu is sneaky good but hard to gauge b/c both teams have played a soft schedule with GT's being really soft, barley having any lined games so far. Starin lean towards a PSU tema with a good backcourt here.

Thats all for now, Going to watch the lines on both and see what happens, but see both going in my favor as the day goes.

Please chime in with your thoughts too!

Comment

CBB 10:00PM Eastern Washington +8½ at Portland
                CBB 9:00PM Wyoming at Boise State -3
                CBB 9:00PM Iowa State +4½ at Northern Iowa
                CBB 9:00PM West Virginia -1 at Mississippi
                CBB 7:30PM Penn State +7 at Georgia Tech
                CBB 7:00PM Richmond +6 at Old Dominion
                CBB 7:00PM Rhode Island -2 at Northeastern

Heres my final card for the night as entered at www.sports-bettor.com (the old FSM).

Plus I played a ML parlay:

Siena/Maryland at appx. -125 odds for the parlay.

Good Luck. if anyone sees anything else, let me know.

Comment

Woodee, One hell of a good call on Iowa last night
                  vs BC

Tonight I think NC will paste Mich State at
                  home by 18

Comment

Good job! Played Iowa St, Richmond, West Virgina on a 3-team parlay....keep up the good work!

Comment

Nice call on UNC...They did dominate!

I won all my plays except Boise state and at my book, I played them SU with Air Force so i won on them actually.

So A very nice start in college hoops, up over 20 units so far over at the Monitor. I juts use that to track my plays b/c sometimes I scribble them down.

I will try to keep it up!

Comment

Thursday:

Just 2 maybe one more add later. Some conf. play open up tonight and I think its good to look at SOS as that does.

Tenny-Martin -1 over Morehead State...As much as I would like More-head, I will have to go with Tenny-Martin on the road here as they rank 37th in SOS according to Saragin ratings. Morehead is rated last in the conf. and is yet to win.

St.Mary's pk over Kent..For some reason my book has -1 and ML pk at -110 so I will obvioulsy choose the pk at -110. St.Marys is a one to watch this year with their big guys. Kent is a good team too but I think the interior play will be the difference here even on the road.

I noted a few but will probably just back off and go with these 2 tonight--

Buffalo +16 vs. Uconn...See this being a over-looked game for the Huskies on the road.

UCLA + 6.5 over texas...Spooky line.

USC +8.5 over Okie..Another spooky line.

Elon +5 over Charelston...My numbers show a closer game than it look like on paper. This is the one I may pull the trigger on late. Elon at home and who the hell knows who Elon is--people have heard of Charelston so that makes this line a few points too high IMO.

Good luck and let me know what you guys think. Theres got to someone out there playing CBB besides me!

Comment

Hey, I'm playing CBB.........but they're mostly your picks!

Comment

Adding:

Elon +5 over Charelston

Citadel +7 over NC Greenborough...1/2 unit play.

Comment

2-2 on the night but 3-0 on the games I backed off of.

Citadel wins SU, but Elon gets smashed. Tenny-Martin loses on the road, and St.Marys wins a close one.

Friday:

Iona pk (-140) over Marist...Played it early and the regular line is at -3.5 now.

Comment

Working...
                              X