MORE COACHING BRILLIANCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORE COACHING BRILLIANCE

Add Zorn to the list of MENSA members calling the shots for an NFL team. Any logic whatsoever to stopping the clock in Baltimore's last possession after 3rd down (not using any time-outs on 1st or 2nd) so they could try to mount some offense down 14 with 17 whole seconds to play?

A Campbell knee injury would have been really interesting or maybe yet another O-lineman going down in this wasted slop time. And has been the case when moronic idiocy rears it's ugly head, these dikwads drag me down with them in some form as in this case I lose a fantasy bonus with my Raven D on the game's final play.

Any kind of injury on those final 3 plays to any key Washington starters (why were they even still in the game?) would be solid grounds for Zorn to pack his bags. What a dumbass.

carry on

I agree with you my brother. it was very stupid. all levels in all sports have these types of foolish happenings. what about the college hoops coach that double & triple teamed the Curry kid from Davidson just so he could say he held him scoreless? team result be damned! we held him scoreless!

Comment

add lovie smith to the list. what a moron this idiot is.

hmmmm...let's see...we have the lead...we have the ball...we have one of the top 8 RBs in the NFL...its the 4th Q.....HEY!! lets throw the ball with our mongoloid QB that stares down his receivers and see if we can turn the ball over or at least preserve as much time as possible for the opponent to be able to come back!

more MENSA brilliance

Comment

Working...
      X