Dingers NFL Picks Week 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dingers NFL Picks Week 15

Started to get a big head and then go 2-3...needed Steelers to make a comeback just to get to 2-3. I must have easliy picked the Jaguars 5 times this season and lost all 5..and guess what...it likes them this week too.

Developed my own system about 5 years ago. Points, yardage , time of possession, turnovers, strength of schedule just to name a few indicators.

Last Week: 2-3
    Season: 42-33

Here's what it likes:
    NYG +3 3*s
    NO +3 3*s
    Bal -2 2*s
    Jak +1.5 2*s Need to quit drinking the kool-aid
    NE -7 1*

i just dont think NO has the team to go on the road in the cold and win this game....its not like their D is going to hold the Bears down...Saints are going to need to score and i just think the Bears laying 3 is a reasonable line here

GL with the plays

Comment

Good point...I really don't have a indicator for bad weather....yet. Strictly a number crunch based on box scores.

Each year I keep looking into improvements...one is injuries, I developed a formula but takes two hours to complete and don't have that much time to dedicate.

Other indicators I'm looking into the future is Home field adavantage from different stadiums; weather; free agency; Draft...just so hard to quantify without prejudice...seems box scores are easy with no human judgement.

Right now I have the Keep it simple stupid (KISS) formula.

Top Pick of the Week: 29-17 (63%) over the last 3 years.

Was all over the Giants in the Super Bowl last year.

2-0 on 5 Star picks

Held my own in the last man standing and NFL picks of the Week contect so far.

Comment

i think the over is the play here

or if you like NO - then tease them with the over

Bears D is still overrated and have been giving up their share of points...NO is awful on D...the total could be over by halftime

Comment

I peaked at the over too, but thats if the Bears can score enough.

My lean is Chcicago on the side but think over may be the better play.

Comment

Working...
          X