Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Hoops week of Dec. 15th-Please chime in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops week of Dec. 15th-Please chime in!

I have cooled off after my fast start but still up over 16 units on the year.

Monday--

The Citadel +1.5 over UC-Davis...Both teams off long lay-offs but UC has to travel all the way across the country. Citadel is solid and should be able to shut down the uc-davis squad who is 0-4 in true road games thei year.

Peaked at Cleveland State +13 at Cuse, but Syracuse is one of those teams that finds a way to beat me everytime I am on or against them. (i.e. The Colorado Buffalos football team of college hoops )

I like the UNDER in the Cleveland State/Syracuse game tonight Woodee.........Got it at 134.5 so I played it for a small spot........Good Luck.
    ;)

Comment

passed on Tuesday but went 0-1 on Monday and sure wish I would have played Cleve State--I knew it!

Wednesday--

Love this one so its scary--

Siena +18.5 over PITT....Pitt is not 10-0 good and have played a lot of nobodys. I love this boat-load of points we are getting with a talented Siena team.

Comment

That worked pretty good with Tennessee Tech vs Florida St last night.

Comment

Adding:

Central Michigan +8 over Illinois State...Too many, and ISU is not as good as thier record indicates either. They may look ahead and take the 3-5 Chippewas for granted. i played it earlier and got a bad number but I may add more now that its at 8 and climbing.

HAAAVad +4 at Rice...even match up from what I can tell.

Still liking Sienna...May even look at a ML play on them.

Cal-SB +1.5 over Weber State

Looking at a few more. Hate NBA but may look at ATL + over Boston at home.

Comment

Hi Woodee
            I saw that Sienna play and followed you. Thank you, nice call.
            I also had St Mary's and Canisius (plus points) but lost with ECU.

Comment

Thanks.

That Sienna play was a little shaky mid-way thru the 2nd half but they surged toward the end of the game to cover rather easily.

Pitt is pretty tough, more than I thought, but Sienna will be a good sleeper come tournet time.

Comment

Thanks for Siena Woodee......hit a small 3-teamer with 'em.......Looked a little bleak for a minute when they fell behind by 21, but the end result is all that matters........nice work !!!
                ;)

Comment

I liek Western Kentucky +4 tonight at South Bama. Should be a battle so I will take all the points i can get!

Other than that, nothing is sticking out.

Comment

nice call again...outright winner

Comment

Working...
                    X