COLLEGE BOWL GAME CONTEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COLLEGE BOWL GAME CONTEST

There will be a 2008/2009 CFB Bowl Game Contest. The contest will start immediately with the games on Dec 20th and end with the Championship Game on Jan 8th.
    Here are the rules:

1) Pick SIDES ONLY!!! No totals.
    2) Dec 20th thru Dec 31st Bowl games are worth 1 point each
    3) Jan 1st thru Jan 6th games are worth 2 points each
    4) The BCS Championship Game on Jan 8th will be worth 3 points
    5) All ties will be worth 1/2 point regardless of when the game is played!!!
    6) The tiebreaker will be the total on the BCS Championship Game
    7) Games and lines will be posted 1-2 days prior to their scheduled start date
    8) All picks must be in prior to the scheduled start of the FIRST GAME that will be played on that day. PLEASE READ THIS RULE CAREFULLY!!! This is for ease of scorekeeping.

1st place = $200
    2nd place = $100

By making your picks, you are agreeing that you have read and will abide by the stated rules. Please, no complaints later. Games and lines will be posted in separate threads so make your picks there. Payments to winners could take up to 3-4 weeks.

Awesome! thanks for organizing.

Swicat

Comment

I'm in.
      Thank you organizers, score keepers and sponsors.

Good luck to all and I want to wish a Happy and safe holiday for everyone.

Comment

Dragon, post tomorrow's bowl game when you get a chance.

Comment

I don't know what I was thinking. Ties are not a half point. It does not come into play because if there is a tie, we all tie.

Comment

I know. I was thinking about that when the Navy/WF game was 22-19....duh! I guess the only difference is the people that joined in at the beginning would get 1/2 pts and the people that joined later would be behind. Not sure if that's fair or not. Maybe we should just say screw the 1/2 pts.

Comment

Working...
            X