Illinois-Purdue-Carpet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois-Purdue-Carpet?

Line opened up at Purdue -8.5 but now is at 7.

What do you think Carpet? Purdue is picked to be one of the front-runners in the Big 10 (which I think is a crappy conference overall this year).

My lean is Illinois +7.

I've seen this Purdue coach play cautiously, afraid to lose. But they torched me when I took Davidson and Purdue lit them up by 18 at Purdue.

But Illinois has two good guards, shoots well and plays great defense.

Purdue will be pumped at home. Can the Illini hang with them?

Comment

I was at Mackey for the Valpo game on Sunday. Don't forget, the students are out on winter break. Plus, Homer Drew called a TO everytime Purdue was starting to get the crowd into it.

It should be a good game. Purdue's D is just a good as Illini. Lately, Purdue has become a perimeter shooting team. Even a season ticket holder behind me stated that the opponent's should just play zone based on the perimeter shooting.

Hummel has been cold, Purdue has been holding out Kramer. As I stated before, Purdue's weakness is rebounding. Calasen always runs backwards after shooting.

I am just babbling. I will focus more on this in an hour.

Comment

Good info Taxman.

Maybe a no-play for me.

Taxman, there was a message for you from laxsfo at the end of the Week 15 Results thread.

Comment

Purdue is leading the nation in Scoring margin
          plus 18.2. They are very tough at home 40-3 since

Illinois is heading to Purdue with just a one day
          turn around, this is not enough time to prepare for
          this defensive ball club of Purdue.

Illinois big man Mike Tisdale will be in foul trouble
          early and often.

My numbers show Purdue by 10

Carpet

Comment

Sorry, don't mean to interject in this thread about NFL football, but since Widestrides mentioned my question, I'm bumping up the NFL Week 15 results thread, hopefully for a response.

Taxman, would appreciate if you would check into this and respond to the entire message board.

laxsfo99

Comment

Dang, I which I knew Bobby "Buckets" Riddell was starting, watch him he is a beat on D. He wrecked Valpo's plays on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
              X