No announcement yet.

NFL Playoffs Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By saying "I could see that happening", you were obviously in disagreement with me..........oh, I get it...........You know something pal, you've obvioulsy got some loose screws, your elevator doesn't go to the top floor, you can hear the ringer but you can't find the phone, etc..............But I find it quite flattering that you have this obsession with me............You wanna be me.............You love my style, over-analyze only MY writings, but you hate my arrogance and swagger...........That's fine and I understand, but for now, I think I've wasted enough time for one day with someone that can't see past the dashboard, and one of these days, when you learn some manners, acquire some knowledge, grow some balls (and brains) and fatten your wallet, give me a call and we'll talk.............Until then, I bid you farewell from everyone here at THE BOONE MOONE FAN CLUB AND RADIO NETWORK !!!!!
    ;)

Comment

Dont you mean the THE BOONE MOONE FANTASY CLUB AND RADIO NETWORK
      Why do you continue to avoid my questions? Hows is everyone on the internet filthy rich with IQs over 180? Is this part of your fantasy? Dream on! Come back when you can address the truth.

Comment

Soooo.......who do you guys think wins the Super Bowl!

Comment

i'm cheering for Arizona - the longshot

Comment

Who knows..........and even if I did have a clue, I wouldn't post it here for fear that it might be held against me...........LOL.........but seriously, I didn't figure any of the teams still in the running would even make it this far.
            ;)

Comment

either did i...so why not AZ...

thought for sure the giants would spank philly and carolina would spank the cards

being a cowboys fan - i find the cards to be the most desirable NFC team...i think i would vomit seeing mcnabb dancing on the sideline as the seconds tick down on a superbowl victory....

Comment

I hear you...........I guess if I had a rooting interest it would be for the Ravens and the rookie QB.........I have a lot of respect for the coach too...........but seeing that K. Warner and Big Ben already have SB rings, and Andy Reid doesn't deserve one, I'd like to see the kid do it.
                ;)

Comment

that would be fine with me too....dont want to see Pitts win #6

Balt/AZ would be best possible outcome at this point

and i think the books are worried about Baltimore right now....they hung the dreaded 5 on Pitts....i hate laying 5....whenever i see 5 - i take the dog

Comment

I'm picking Pittsburgh over Arizona in the Super Bowl by 10.

Comment

I'm one of the biggest Giant fans in the world. I haven't missed a game (via TV) since probably 1968. That said, when I determined that the Giants would have to play Philly based on the wacky seeding, I figured that this would be a very difficult game at best. When looking at this as an unbiased person you had to ask yourself "Is the NFL so watered down that Eli Manning would even get to the Super Bowl two years in a row?" The Giants won the Super Bowl last year (like most teams) with a monster defense and without Eli committing his usual fatal errors. This year he wasn't able to do that. Couple that with Spagnuolo's sudden conservative defense (last year in the Meadowlands Giants blitzed on every play and set a record for sacks) that sat back a lot more and you get a loss at home to a team that couldn't beat the Bengals.
                      Cards-Eagles, Steelers-Ravens. Tonight I hope Pete Rozelle is spinning especially slowly on his rotisserie in Hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X