Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love the gmen here at -4

as for the others...may play teasers

Tease Carolina down to -3 and Baltimore up to +10....maybe tease Pitts to +1 but dont like going thru the 0...

small play on Baltimore ML (+135)

CF2

Comment

Prediction:

Carolina will clobber the Cardinals by more than 17 points.

Boone.
      ;)

Comment

Yeah I can see that. im really having a rough time with these games, maybe im out thinking myself. Ive had problems all year with the majority of these teams.Except Bal and Tenn.
        jpehl

Comment

CAROLINA ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT LOSE AT HOME

RAVENS ARE THE TEAM TO BE WARY OFF, THAT D WILL KEEP IT TIGHT

GIANTS SHOULD HANDLE PHILLY, WHO LOOKED AVG VS A MEDIOCRE VIKING TEAM

PITT/SD I CANNOT EVEN TOSS A COIN ON

TEEZER PLAY IS BALT-CAROLINA-GIANTS

ALSO WILL BE CHECKING OUT SOME RUSHING PROPS IN AZ/CAR. CAROLINA WILL HAVE TONS MORE YDS RUSHING

Comment

Found this on another site. Haven't confirmed it. So much for my theory about rest and the week off.

"home team with rest in this round of the postseason are 6-5 su & 1-10 ats in the last 5 years."

"Last year, home teams were 1-3 ATS in Divisional Playoffs."

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackCat
              Given that Carolina will 100% win, .
              Really 100% the Panthers win!! Love it...no respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Boone Moone
                Prediction:

Carolina will clobber the Cardinals by more than 17 points.

Boone.
                Oh boy..another quote. Clobber the Cardinals by 17....really.

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack
                  CAROLINA ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT LOSE AT HOME

ALSO WILL BE CHECKING OUT SOME RUSHING PROPS IN AZ/CAR. CAROLINA WILL HAVE TONS MORE YDS RUSHING

Oh look another dish on the Cardinals.

Let me add Fox Sport and ESPN.
                  Cardinals worst team to make the playoffs ever...

Let's go Eagles so I can see the Cards in the NFC Championship game in Glendale.

Comment

how could carolina be so flat? undefeated at home playing worst travel team from the west, who could have seen this coming? I certainly didnt. I lost my teezer. If this line had been around 6-7 I would have taken a big shot with carolina straight.

also worked out well that there werent any rushing props on the carolina RBs. I did play edge under 71.5 rush/rec & I played warner -5.5 passing vs delhomme and squeezed that in. should have also had fitz +12.5 vs smith but was asleep on that one.

I hope cards win next week whoever they play since they have never won anything in 145 years. as for respect vs carolina, they didnt get any because they didnt earn any with the way they looked last few weeks.

Comment

The Titans played like the Oklahoma Sooners..........Absolutely pitiful in the Red Zone..........Was that Bob Stoops or Jeff Fisher calling the plays..........As for the Carolina game plan.........They just finished ruling the NFL with the running game, but they threw it out the window by trying to beat the Cardinals with one of the worse rated passers in the history of the league...........Go figure........What ever happened to the best running back tandem so far?...........This shit just didn't make any sense today...........but that's the NFL for you.........If it weren't for the under on both games, I would have taken a bath...........On to tomorrow.
                      ;)

Comment

So now, in the past 3 years, the 10 teams that have advanced from the wild card round to travel and play a rested and higher seeded team are 9-1 ATS and 6-4 SU.....as underdogs. That's amazing. The Baltimore game didn't really surprise me. But the Arizona Cardinals had been just 2-20 SU in their last 22 trips to the east coast, and 7-15 ATS....and they win by 20 as a 10 pt dog over a well rested team that was 8-0 at home? However, if you look up at the 2nd post in this thread, I did pick them to cover. But not win for crying out loud!
                        As for tomorrow, I read where Pittsburgh is 19-1 SU and 18-2 ATS as a home favorite of between 4-8 pts since 2003...excluding Monday Night games....I guess those MNF games are a different animal and I guess San Diego would have been one of the ATS losses for them earlier this year. Although if you take away the botched call at the end of that game, the Steelers would have covered. So you could almost say that they are 19-1 SU and 19-1 ATS. I guess I'm going to have to sit there and watch the game with my wife and aunt, who are both huge Charger fans, and act like I'm happy when the Chargers do something good That is really hard to do. No matter how hard I try, I always f@#k up. And then she scowls at me and goes "Did you bet against the Chargers" Ummmm....why no dear...I just got a little confused there is all.

As for the Philly/Giants game, I just can't see the Giants actually losing that game. If McNabb doesn't f@#k it up, Andy Reid will cover for him and do it himself. And the Eagles have been terrible in the red zone.
                        The Giants and the Steelers are the best 2 teams left. They have to win. Right?

Comment

NYG
                          Pitt
                          ML Parlay for me since the Carolina leg of my ML parlay w the NYG fell flat on its ass.

Think things go more as expected today.

Comment

I was really disgusted with how the home teams played yesterday. Ill say this again this year, I do not think its that big of an advantage to get a week off during the playoffs. I took the over for some ungodly reason and was punished for doing so. I can say the titans could have pushed it a little closer if they didnt turn it over three times in the redzone. That was sick. As for the Panthers they pulled a Cowboys, and there is need to kick a dead horse. Delhomme is probably on suicide watch. Again I was not that impressed with the home teams yesterday. Oh yeah HOLY SHIT the hit lewis put on in the 2nd quarter was incredible. When it happened I thought he had literally decapitated the guy. Jeez what a hit. That made the game.
                            Okay as for today, I hate ELI and I really feel he is going to show up with his alter ego, the 6 year old kid stuck in right field picking daises. I could be wrong but I roll with the eagles on this game.
                            jpehl

Comment

If the NY/Philly game plays as it should (and they never do).....The Giants should have their way with the Eagles.......but I can see Coughlin already......Only scoring when the other team does, and hanging around the whole game -- up or down by 2 or 3 points, and the winning the game by 2 or 3 points when it comes to crunch time........They just don't seem to blow anybody away anymore.........But I'll be stupid and give the 4-points anyway, as I seem to play right into the bookies hands during this time of year.

I love the OVER on the SD/Pitt game, as this seems to be the surest bet of the day.

Hey Dinger, If I'm right on these, can you replay my quote like you always seem to do when anybody is wrong?......Can't remember the last time anybody cut and pasted my writings when I was right on..........Of course, it's been awhile since I was.........

Good Luck guys.

P.S......Does anybody have a clue as to who will win the Super Bowl ?
                              ;)

Comment

jpehl - you are too funny.....i'm thinking the same thing last night....holy F - the panthers are the cowboys tonight....or maybe the other way around??

Tony!!! protect the F-ing ball!! No!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X