College Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops

back to the grind after a short time off.

Tuesday:

Bradley +2.5 over Illinois state...Keep going against ISU and keep losing but I think there first loss comes tonight at Bradley. They are undefeated but a tough road game is a tough road game. Going to play it for 2 units again.

Sienna +12.5 over KU

LSU +5 over Utah

Penn State +3 over Purdue

Finally--ISU loses!

not a bad 3-1 night back on the hardwoood.

Going to really concentrate on conf. dogs this year.

One for Wednesday--

UNC -25 over Coll of Charelston...Blow out city here. Roy want them to make a statement what a better time to do it in an out of conf. game.

Comment

Hey Woodee;
      Great calls last night. Again this year I have been winning with the teasers.
      Tonight I like...
      Providence (line has already dropped so I'm not alone)
      E. Mich. (I see a close game)
      and
      S. Fla. (tough home team)
      Not sure why you say you will look at Conf home dogs and then lay big wood with N. Car. I see a little closer game but you may have info I don't.
      As always, let the winners be yours.
      I don't always have a lot of time but lets try to see what we can do.

Comment

In the nba
        Teaser Den -1 with Phx -5

Comment

Well, Good call again Woodee;
          As for me...
          an up and down night. lost .5 unit overall. Could have been much worse.
          Good luck tomorrow with the NCAA football. I see that you are a finalist

Comment

Since that was an out of conf. game for UNC off their first loss. Plus I watched them in their loss and saw the steam coming from Roy's head and knew that they would be punished for that loss and would probably respond with a good effort.

I wish I would have seen that BC/Harvard game too, but I got back in too late. BC was in a classic let down and Harvard has a good team, and a rilvary game. Haavaad caught 17 point and won SU. How do you like those Apples?

I played a few more but didn't get to post them but I put them in at FSM. So i really went 3-2 yesterday.

Taking a look tonight and not going to force anything, anytime throughout the year. I see a lot of these mid-tier teams in their conferences catching points at home as good plays. Most conf. have thier top dogs, but in the middle many teams are the same, so anyone can win, and the dogs make it an even better play.

So thats what i am watching, plus a few 1st half lines as it seems some teams stick around in the 1st half and then get blown out in the 2nd, i.e. Indiana/Michigan last night where Indy was smoking Mich by 17 at half but Mich came back and won.

Comment

Working...
            X