• Show
Clear All

• Bowl Contest Championship Game Thursday

Thursday January 8th

BCS Championship Game Dolphin Stadium Miami FL
    Florida (12-1)...-4... Oklahoma (12-1)
    Total is 70

Kdawg Laxsfo99 Allsport KJALB Woodee12 BooneMoone Widestrides

Send your picks to me at [email protected] before 5:00pm EST on Thursday so that I can make sure they are posted before I have to go to work. Don't forget the final game is worth 3pts so you all have a chance to win. Although, Boone and Widestrides have to play the Philly role, but hey it happened for them. Send me your Team choice, total (not over or under because your total already tells me that) and margin of victory, just in case 2 of you choose the same total. Good Luck!!!!

okie

Comment

FLORIDA

Comment

I sent you my picks.

Please confirm you got it if you would when you get a chance. Its coming from my email starting with MCW1205.

Thanks!

Comment

ok

Comment

I have received your picks Woodee and Kdawg's too.

Comment

As pointed out by a very honest man, Widestrides is not in the running for the prize money. I know you don't believe it, but I made a mistake. I copied Woodee's picks down for Widestrides on January 1 and I never saw his reply to my results. It's not good when you use up your mistake on the first of the year. lol... Anyways, widestrides pointed it out and his pick for this game is Oklahoma.

Comment

Wanted to add my thanks for running a smooth contest Wisconsin. Been in a number of them on this site over the years, and was a fine job in having scores tabulated, and games ready to go early. And I am not dissing others that have run them, I appreciate all efforts, as I can't cast stones having not run any. It is a great site, with alot of good insight. Thanks too Jeff for all you guys do!
                I know I am outside looking in, but I like Florida by nice amount here

Comment

not in it but picking ou in this contest plus the points

Comment

I need OU +10 to complete an 11 team 7pt teaser. GO OU!!!!

Comment

Thanks again for tabulating the results so quickly for us.
                      For what it's worth, I like Florida tonight.
                      Good luck to all the finalists.

Comment

I e-mailed my pick to you on Wednesday, Wiscy..........Hope it didn't go into your spam file........My e-mail address starts with "Boonedog"............I need all the help I gan get !!!
                        ;)

Comment

I'll take OU +4. I'm out of contention so this is just for pride....or lack thereof

Comment

Hey Dragon, what does that 11 team teaser pay? I'll be rooting for you. I am putting the picks for everyone in right now.

Comment

Ok here is the breakdown

Kdawg 29pts Fla -4, Total 75
                              Laxsfo99 29pts Fla -4, Total 66
                              Allsport 28pts Fla -4, Total 65
                              KJALB 28pts Fla -4, Total 65
                              Woodee12 27pts Okla +4, Total 68
                              BooneMoone 26 pts Fla -4, Total 65

So, before the game even starts BooneMoone, Allsport and KJALB are all eliminated from the prize money. Woodee12 wins if Oklahoma covers and if Florida covers it comes down to the total between Kdawg and Laxsfo99. Just some points of interest for you bettors out there. Out of these top cappers for our pool everyone has Florida covering easily, anywhere between 7-17 pts. Boone and Allsport actually turned in the exact same numbers with a 17pt margin of victory. Woodee actually has Florida winning as well, but only by 2pts. As for the total for the game, everyone has it going under except for Kdawg. Good Luck to everyone on tonight's game. I hope it is a great one to watch!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X