Pittsburgh/San Diego game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittsburgh/San Diego game thread

Well....that didn't take long. Down by 7 already. Why don't I just shoot myself right now and get it over with.

whats your play? I layed off this one as the only way I would play is if Leftwich started. Both teams have continued to stick it to me.

Comment

I took Pittsburgh -6 and OV 35.5. I'm reaching.

Comment

Good luck! damn nice catch

Comment

Nice hit Dragon............Now put the gun away.
          ;)

Comment

Thanks.....just a temporary reprieve though I'm afraid But I almost pulled it off watching the game with my wife. No slip ups. But after Pittsburgh scored that last TD she looks at me and says "you bet on Pittsburgh didn't you?". I said, "No....what do you mean?" She goes, "if you had bet on San Diego you'd be throwing things by now". I said "no I wouldn't....you didn't see me throwing stuff during the Giant game did you?"
            She goes, "You bet on Pittsburgh..........asshole."

Comment

Yup, we certainly are creatures of habit, and they've got us all figured out.........but that's pretty funny...........This weekend's games were pretty tough and I still can't believe that Arizona and Philly will be playing for the NFC Championship.........Who wudda thunk it?............and the road team (Philly) opening up as a 3-point favorite against a pretty good home team puzzles me even more.............I'm sure we'll get some good posts during the week but I'll leave it at that for now............The Forum police are onto me and I don't want anybody "spazzing out" over my comments if I say too much...........Good Luck Dragonman.
              ;)

Comment

Working...
              X