Cardinals vs. Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardinals vs. Eagles

Looks like Bolidin is a go for Sunday. Should be a good game.

if its half as good as boone vs jpehl - i'll be happy!

Comment

Something for you guys to chew on. I got this stat from another site.
      Since 1970, in Conference Championship games where the line is less than 10 points, the winning team is a perfect 63-0-2 against the spread.
      jpehl

Comment

There you have it......you're halfway there. All you've got to do is pick the winner and you've got it made in the shade.

Comment

So I guess what you're saying is, that if the Eagles were to win this game by a field goal, and not cover the 3 1/2 point spread, that this streak would be broken?..........That sounds like one hell of an incredible stat.........Am I reading this right?
          ;)

Comment

I think the winning team in ALL games covers at a fairly high %. That may seem odd, but I think it is over 65%.

I guess you have to figure a certain % of favorites will cover and then add to that all the underdogs who win straight up.

Comment

Not that it helps out any but just some info if you were battling with the spread.

Comment

and for all the cowboy haters out there.
                ownes

Comment

suppose to say owens

Comment

last one
                    Teams that knock off the defending Super Bowl Champs in the playoffs have gone on to post a perfect mark of 0-9 SU and 1-8 ATS in their next same season playoff game.

Comment

I got my pick from the mexican sod layers I talked to earlier in the week....

they all said,"EEEEEEE-GLASSSSS"

I tend to agree as Boldin cant be ready IF he really did have a hammy 2 weeks ago.

McNabb celebrates in the dessert once again!

Comment

I am contemplating a teaser...

Want to grab AZ +11 or even throw it in a 10 pointer and get 14.

I hate McNabb and I hate the Eagles so its hard for me to take them here.

I think the storyline plays out and AZ makes the trip to the SB. But I still have a feeling that it will be a close game.

The only way to lean here is the dog you'd think.

One thing I read, is that the playoffs are a highly bet public proposition and the public is in love with AZ right now, so maybe the line should really be 6-7?

The name of the game is even action, and I think having that up around there would have tons of bets coming in on AZ.

I have over-anayzied both games too much and either way it is a small play for me but its fun to be right in the bigger games!

Right now my lean is towards
                        AZ +14
                        Over 24 Pitt/Baltimore
                        Pitt +4

in a 10 pointer...Any thoughts on that guys?

Comment

Personally, I love it.........One might look at the fact that the Eagles laid out the Cards by more than the 14 points on Thanksgiving Night, but the Eagles had all of the intangibles in their favor in that game, much too numerous to mention, Dragon pointed a few of them out in his earlier post........Besides, I think Wisenhunt went to school in that game, and Andy Reid will not be able to pull the wool over this guy twice.........Include the fact that the AZ defense is in much better shape now than it was then, and I think you're on the right track Woodee...........As for the other two picks, I like those without the 10-point margin for error !!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!!
                          ;)

Comment

I've watched the Cardinals every game.

Keys to the Game for the Cardinals (Win or Cover)
                            1. Special teams (Punt / Kickoff coverage)
                            2. Kurt Warner holding the ball too long. It's not the blitz, but pass coverage makes Kurt waffle.
                            3. Penalties / Mistakes...Cards tend to implode and get flustered. Back to back tornovers and this team is done.
                            4. Sloppy tackling...Cards tends to hit hard, but don't wrap-up.

During the playoffs the team avoided most of the above. Special teams still a weak spot. Still give up the huge punt/lickoff returns.

If you watch the Cards big losses...I can almost guarentee all 4 were clicking on all cylinders.

Comment

Anybody think the 75 degree temps and blazing sun could affect Philly negatively? That stadium has a retractable roof right? Don't you think they'd leave it open?

Comment

Working...
                              X