No announcement yet.

Cardinals vs. Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a thought but in this game I like the under regardless of who wins. I know this sounds weird but in the pitt game I like the over if I going with pitt and the under with balt.
    As of right now Im thinking philly takes it here regardless of points and I will wait to watch half the game until i come up with the pitt/balt.

Comment

I see the line has dropped to 3.5 at some books. I also see the stadium will be closed as predicted.

Comment

Yeah, it's been at 3.5 at my book since early yesterday. In fact it's Ari +3.5 at -115 odds. My 'source' also like the over in the Pit/Bal game, which just went to 34.5 BTW.

Comment

My "sources" tell me I dont have a clue about any of these games! Im so confused I think Ive faded myself at least four or five times so I dont have a clue whats a fade or whats the real pick.

Comment

I backed off my philly bet b/c I gorgot I played that 10 point teaser with AZ, pitt, and the over in pitt.

I did grab Philly over 13.5 for a team total in the 2nd half as i see them coming out passing and trying to score quick.

Comment

congrats to the cards backers especially Dinger.

Comment

My system missed the pick...but my Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl.

Hey Philidelphia...I need to borrow the snow shovel...hell just froze over.

Comment

Widestrides and the rest of you that picked the Cardinals. I knew my system had the Cards under rated...I just couldn't go against something thats gone 15-4 all season.

Congrat Widestrides on first place...or at least a tie for it.

Go Ravens!!!

Comment

like I said

The Arizona Crard's going to the SUPER BOWL,,who would have thouht that,,,not me for sure but feeling good about it
                    [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

I felt pretty confident with the Cards +4, but was sweating a bit with the Eagles up 25-24. Big leads are tough to hold onto as you tend to get conservative and lose your fire.

Eagles got moosed by that no PI call. He definitely tripped him up and if he didn't he would have caught it and ran a long way as the blitz was on and there was no help within sight. Tough no-call. But Cards got screwed on that bad call on the kickoff in the 1H that was ruled to have gone out of bounds. It never did and didn't hit the Eagle player either.

I had Pitt and over along with my Cards pick but lost my small parlay with on my Eagles/Cards under pick.

Pitt lucky to get the cover thanks to Troy. Funny I lost when the refs took his TD away in that SD game, but he makes up for it for me here. Some times things come out in the wash.

Feel bad for Flacco and hope McGahee is okay. They're all out there trying to knock each other out and then when a bad one happens we all go, "this is nuts."

Comment

You know the PI call was brutal but so was the punt return that was called out of bounds. That was a definite game changer right there. Im actually really excited to see Fitizgerald play another game. I really think were witnessing one of the greatest WR ever. If he stays healthy.

Comment

Working...
                        X