No announcement yet.

Cardinals vs. Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see what your hinting at but I dont see how 75 degrees could have a negative affect on anyone. JMO

Comment

Yeah, but you're from that desert they call Texas, so anything under 100 is cool to you (just teasing) But seriously, 75 in full sun, with no shade or breeze can feel like about 90...especially with football gear on....and especially when you're coming from where it's around 15.

Comment

I read where the roof will be closed and A/C on!

Comment

Well you have to think they played in Dallas in a humid 75. There shouldn't be a difference in a normal 75. In my opinion 75 is perfect but when I was in Phoenix I thought it was 85 when it was 105. Just a thought. I dont think it should be a problem. Speaking of weather its about 28 degrees here and my ass is cold...
          dragon which way you leaning for both games.

Comment

The roof will be closed so the crowd noice will be amplified.

I'ts pretty cold indoors (spectator). We are talking Arizona cold and not Green Bay Cold.

70's in Arizona...can't complain here. Might have to break out the golf clubs this weekend.

Comment

Yeah, I guess noise would be good, huh! I think most of the 'experts' like Philly here, but I think most of them thought the Cards had 0 chance at Carolina too. I am leaning Arizona and Pittsburgh.

Comment

I like Arizona I feel they have determination to get it done. Everyone is counting them out. Eagles may be overconfident with their blowout win against them on Thanksgiving night. Eagles may have already feel like the won the superbowl by knocking of the GIANTS. Go cards.

Whisenhunt (HC) used to be the Offensive coordinator for the STEELERS so I gotta root for him and it would be fitting if they meet the Steelers in the bowl. I can only imagine what pitts O could be like if he was still prowling our sidelines.

Cards + 4 1/2
                Cards ML
                good luck

Comment

I'm with you garister-cards ML

Comment

Is anyone confident in there plays this week?

Comment

J-Pal,

You've just posed the $1,000.000 question............how in the hell can anybody be confident in anything that happens in the NFL these days with what's traspired over the last few weeks?

We're stuck with 4 teams that never even figured to be here a month ago (except for maybe Pittsburgh).........and with the way the games went last weekend, who can be confident in anything?!!!............and then we just witnessed the firing of an almost unfireable coach yesterday in Jon Gruden (being that he won a Super Bowl and still had 3 years left on his contract).........So what is a "sure thing" anymore in the NFL?

I think I speak for more than myself when I say that anyone still standing, or anyone still betting big money, is either betting with their heart, or betting smaller portions and parlays, just hoping to get lucky and playing their favorite teams -- with disregard to the pointspreads............The Eagles are one game away from playing in the Super Bowl, after playing a tie game this year with the Cincinnati Bengals, and now they are favored on the road to go to the big dance.

If anyone here is confident in their plays this weekend, then maybe we should just change the website name to "Ballersworld".............JMO pal, and good luck to you and everybody else this weekend in this endless puzzle of the ultimate guessing game that has become the NFL lately.
                      ;)

Comment

ARIZONA will be ready for this game and I went to Mexico and got the Cards at +4'. I don't need the points don't want the points but I'll take the points
                        [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Ya see there?..........I stand corrected.............Go get 'em Rick !!!!!
                          ;)

Comment

Okay just for the record I'm pretty sure I don't have a clue about either game but as of right now I'm leaning towards Philly -4 and under 47. Philly tends to be the team I know the best but I have a problem trusting Mcnabb. Speaking of trusting, every time I try to look at the Cards I keep seeing that Monday night game 2 years ago between the Bears and the Cards. Remember when they had the Bears down by 21 at half and choked it up. Yeah that was terrible and something tells me one of these QBs will choke pretty hard. I did read in Bloomberg where Warner is due a very hefty bonus if he is to make it to the SB. I think the numbers were something like 3 million on top of his 1.5 salary. Im not going to look for the article again but the numbers are close. You know you have to ask yourself what does either team have to lose at this point? They both were never expected to make it this far and the cards were not even expected to make the playoffs. The eagles are supposedly 100% healthy while the Cards Boldin is recovering from a pulled hammy and I cant imagine he is even close to 75%.
                            Leans
                            Eagles -4
                            Under 47

Comment

I am kinf of leanign Philly now for some reason?
                              may make a small play -3?

Comment

I'm not sure Westbrook is 100% healthy. He hasn't done a hell of a lot in the last few games. Arizona did OK without Boldin last week, but Carolina helped them out a lot. Someone I've been tracking who has done real well this year likes Philly -3 (buying the 1/2 pt), but likes Arizona +10.5/Pittsburgh +1 on a 7 pt teaser, which gives you a chance to win both ways. I am pretty confident that Pittsburgh wins the game. Who knows how the ball will bounce in either game though. A kick or punt gets run back for a TD, or a pass bounces off the intended receiver into the waiting arms of a defender. Someone fumbles in the red zone. A stupid personal foul gives a drive new life and ends up in points. Lots of things can happen. What's scary is that almost everything I've read has the vast majority picking Philly. It can't be that easy, can it? The only thing I've played so far is a 7 pt teaser Pit +1/Pit/Bal OV 27/Ari +10.5

Comment

Working...
                                X