No announcement yet.

Ravens vs. Steelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The lines are always inflated towards the teams that the oddsmakers figure will get take the money..........It was only one year ago that the bookies took it deep by posting the "unbeatable" Patriots at a -14 to win the SB......."Smart" money brought it down to 12, and the Patriots still haven't recovered, nor have the bookies..........and it wasn't that long ago that the Kurt Warner-led Rams were a 14-point favorite to kick the Patriots ass, in a game that they lost outright...........So as I was saying earlier, don't let the oddsmakers make your mind up for you (they happened to be right today on the Steelers game because the Steelers are one tough team at home), but this is the Super bowl.......Go for your guns.
    ;)

Comment

That of course should read "will get the money" or "will take the money"......Not "will get take the money".........It's been a long day.
      ;)

Comment

IMO the line is extremely inflated. Ben is by far one of the worst QBs in the league I am really surprised by that statement Jpal.

How can you say that about Ben with what he has accomplished, Maybe your just jealous cause Romo is too bizzy with his girlfriend to care about playing football.

Check Bens numbers vs Romo. how many wins per each, what is the passer rating, Ben had a terrible year after his accident but throwing out that year and he is awesome.
        good luck

Comment

I suspect that not many QB s could fail with the defense Ben inherited but like I said some how he always manages to get it done. Personally I don't think he is any better than Romo.
          ROMO 276/450 3448 26td 14int 20sacked 12fumbles
          ROTH 281/469 3301 17td 15int 46sack 4fumbles
          Just a reminder Romo only started 13 games.
          We can argue all night and there is no need. I just feel Ben is the weak link.JMO

Comment

Originally posted by jpehl
            I suspect that not many QB s could fail with the defense Ben inherited but like I said some how he always manages to get it done. Personally I don't think he is any better than Romo.
            ROMO 276/450 3448 26td 14int 20sacked 12fumbles
            ROTH 281/469 3301 17td 15int 46sack 4fumbles
            Just a reminder Romo only started 13 games.
            We can argue all night and there is no need. I just feel Ben is the weak link.JMO
            I COULDN'T AGREE MORE
            [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Agree with what?

Comment

I think he means he agrees that not many QB's could fail with a defense like that. I agree too. Look what Flacco did in his first year. He had a QB rating of 80.3. And Kerry Collins with a QB rating of 80.2. And Big Ben's at 80.1. That's only slightly higher than JaMarcus Russell or Tyler Thigpen, and just below Jason Campbell. Heck, even Jeff Garcia had a 90, and Tavarius Jackson had a 95. If it weren't for the dominating defenses those teams would not have come close to making the playoffs. Meaning, you could have stuck damn near any QB in those offenses.

Comment

Working...
                X