Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tooosday College Hoops

My triple play of plays plus a bonus WTF play

Tennesee State +11.5 over Murray State...Seems like a popular play and it may just be a blow out by the Racers in the opening round of the OVC tourney. Tenny State comes in hot and i think its closer that the 11.5 suggest. I see it coming down to the wire with free thorws making it about a 5-7 point game at the very most.

Cinnci -2.5 over South Florida...Know that cinnci needs this, and that usually never work out but they are playing some good ball and I think they win and cover to stay in far reach of a tourney berth in the deep big east.

Florida State +12.5 at Duke...Agian, another one that seems to good to be true, getting this many points. Duke has been up and down all year, and this may be a down game for them. Noles keep it close.

Ill-chitown -2.5 over Youngstown state...Fishy line here as Youngstown beat down ill-chi both times this year. Going to go against common logic with the Flames.

2-2. Cinnci and south Florida was what I thougth it was, a trap, and I fell right into it hard. Ouch.

Tenny State was the blow out that I was afraid of on the worng end.

FSU hung, and Ill-Chicago won and covered.

Comment

Working...
    X