2009 College Game of the Week............Week 4 results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bigpappa

Relax--you shouldn't get all pissed at a contestant for wanting to get their correct record shown.

Comment

XBigPappa,

In my experience here, if there is no line on the game it is not even posted on the board. If there are 2 teams posted with no line it is a pick game. I wouldn't have posted it if I thought there was no line. I thought you had made a mistake with the Baylor game and no line and that is why the other poster had pointed it out, but didn't mention the Navy, AirForce game. When I checked the Navy line it was at 1' or 2 and I thought it had just moved up from pickem. I think Jeff should make a decision on this and I will except whatever he decides. But in the future, it should be one way or the other. If there is no line, it shouldn't be on the board or just an empty space between the 2 teams.

Comment

wisconsin,
        I'm not on anyones side but I wanted to point out that an empty line or space has always been "no line" on the game. xbigpappa ran it last year and it has been the same.

When in doubt check usatoday as #10 mentions. You can get line history there too.

Texas A&M is no line this week. Would you give it to someone as -pk if they picked it this week by accident?

Comment

I agree. Just for future reference, a 'no line' game should have "NL" next to it if it's posted along with the rest of the lines.

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa
            Rick, you are actually 1-4, the only week you have correct is Week 2 with Pitt, every other week is losers.

My bad, thanks for fixing my lousy record
            [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

No Bigdogdan, I wouldn't post the game or I would put NL beside it, as far as the space always meaning no line: if that was the case then why would widestrides find the need to point out that there was no line listed on the Baylor game last week, that it should be 21, before somebody thought it was a pickem game. That is what I am saying, most of the time if there is no line then the game is just not posted.

Comment

http://bettorsworld.com/web/forums/f15/a-29903/
                Baylor is listed with a space, xbig has never used NL

I'm not saying its right or wrong but thats how its always been.
                And I agree NL or the line not being there would be my preference. But xbig runs the contest.

Comment

I cut and paste the lines directly from the USA today site, if you do NOT see a line then it means THERE IS NO LINE........duhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Working...
                  X