+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 279
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,153
    0-1-1 the other night as an empty net goal stole a win and turned it into a push

    I agree ith TG on the Blues today, tuff game for B2B Yotes

    Wash/Atl over 6
    riding this trend. last 8 meetings have seen 6 or more tallied
    and ifg they hit their averages its over.
    Wash avg 3.8 away
    atl avg 3.2 home
    wash def givving up 3.8
    atl giving up 4.2

    Like Devils +146, 5-0 on the road and 15-3 on thursdays, playing Boston, a team that hasn't won two in a row yet.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    974
    Vancouver Canucks @ Los Angeles Kings

    In this match up we have two teams with the same numbers, but in a different order: LA Kings is 4-1 at home, Vancouver is 1-4 away. So, we can get an easy conclusion. The first are good at home so far, the others still have to find how to face road games.

    Los Angeles is making an impressive season so far. At home they only lost their first game of the season. Even with that game, they have 5.2 goals scored at home. Impressive for a team that started the season with a label saying "no playoff contenders".

    Vancouver lost the last game at home against the Detroit Red Wings, result of an awful third period. In their road games, they usually struggle a lot, allowing 3.40 goals per game, and scoring only 2. Thus this itself gives us almost an average difference of a puck line.

    Today Raycroft will start for the Canucks, something that gives me no confidence on their defense. Luong allowed 5 goals against the Red Wings, but was playing pretty well, and those 5 goals were a consequence of a bad team game. Quick will start for the Kings and so far, he has been one of the keys of the success path of his team.

    For this game, I can understand why the Kings are a little bit the favorites, since they are on a B2B game. It can be hard, but all their games have been hard, as they are a team to kill. Their home advantage this season seems something big, and the confidence of the team should be enough to face a team with lots of injuries, struggles a lot away, and comes from a bad loss.


    Pick: Los Angeles Kings PL -1.5 +200 (3.00) The Greek



    A believe this game already started (this Daylight Saving Time hiatus is "killing" me), if that is the case, my apologies:

    Detroit Red Wings @ Edmonton Oilers

    Now, there is the right moment to take Oilers. There are few reasons to take this one. First of all, we've got here a huge odds value. The home dog is 5-2-0-1 at home. The last game was at home and a defeat after a 2 road trip with no wins. So, they've got to take this game seriously, specially after zero goals scored in the last 2 games. And I believe this team can turn things around. It is not the kind of team to letdown their arms. After the last game loss, they will give their supporters a good game. I think the fact that Khabibulin will be the goaltender, will help the team, as he alternates his performances between bad and good ones. And today, it's a day for a good performance, like we has done so long this season, at home. At home, Edmonton is more powerful at offense, but their advantage is in making difficult to opponents to score.

    Detroit is coming from a win, an away win! 5-4 at Vancouver, for a team that is disappointing every one, is a good win. However, this team is not the first good win they've got, but after those wins they usually get back to a poor game. Maybe the fact that they have a old roster, can explain it. They give all they can in one game and need a week to recovery (pretty bad :evil. Yet, the truth is that we can explain this team: every time we believe that they will start their engines and start to play good hockey and win games, they come and prove us that we were wrong. The bigger problem is they can't defend when playing away. Even on their only win on the road on their last game, they allowed 4 goals to Vancouver. To help it, they will put their backup goalie in the nets, Howard. They expect that he will give good luck, however I think this will be a mistake, as this team needs a strong goalie, mentally speaking.


    Pick: Edmonton Oilers ML +146 (2.46) 5Dimes

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    974

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by garister
    0-1-1 the other night as an empty net goal stole a win and turned it into a push

    I agree ith TG on the Blues today, tuff game for B2B Yotes

    Wash/Atl over 6
    riding this trend. last 8 meetings have seen 6 or more tallied
    and ifg they hit their averages its over.
    Wash avg 3.8 away
    atl avg 3.2 home
    wash def givving up 3.8
    atl giving up 4.2

    Like Devils +146, 5-0 on the road and 15-3 on thursdays, playing Boston, a team that hasn't won two in a row yet.

    Great winner on the total (and on the road dog too! ), unfortunately it cost me the Puck Line. :|

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,153
    2-1 got a last secong goal to make the Over hit yesterday, I am not kidding, the clock showed zero when the light went on, they reviewed it and it crossed the line just in time.

    Playing Van/ANA Under 6
    both teams aren't scoring much lately and Van just went OT last night, may be sluggish today.

    WTF? with Pitt-117 at Columbus
    This line is way too low, I see 66% on Pitt and the line isn't budging.It caused red flags to go off in my head. BJs are playing terrible and Pitt is super hot, I am staying away even though I like the Pens, but they haven't won in Columbus sine 2002 so maybe there is something to the line anyway.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,153
    the pittline flipped, its now Columbos -130 and Pit +120
    I see Fleury and Malkinin ared out for pit, but I wouldn't have espected this unless the main man was out.

    I adding BJs as a play-130

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    974
    2009.10.29 results:

    Washington Capitals @ Atlanta Thrashers: Washington Capitals PL -1.5 +170 (2.70) Bookmaker (3-4: LOSS)
    Ottawa Senators @ Tampa Bay Lightning: Tampa Bay Lightning ML -110 (1.91) 5Dimes (5-2: WIN)
    Phoenix Coyotes @ St. Louis Blues: St. Louis Blues 3Way (1X2) +120 (2.20) Bookmaker (0-2: LOSS)
    Vancouver Canucks @ Los Angeles Kings: Los Angeles Kings PL -1.5 +195 (2.95) Bookmaker (1-2: LOSS)

    2009.10.29 finished with a 1-3 and -2,09 units lost/4 units risked.
    NHL 2009-2010 season record: 19-35 (-9,46 units lost/54 units risked)



    For today, I've already 2 picks, will see if I can unearth anything else in the next hour:

    Vancouver Canucks vs Anaheim Ducks: Anaheim Ducks 3Way (1X2) -105 (1.95) Bookmaker; ANA 3Way +105 (2.05) Expekt, NordicBet

    Colorado Avalanche @ San Jose Sharks: Under 5.5 -110 (1.91) 5Dimes

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    974

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by garister
    2-1 got a last secong goal to make the Over hit yesterday, I am not kidding, the clock showed zero when the light went on, they reviewed it and it crossed the line just in time.

    Your win, my loss. :P Good luck tonight!

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,153
    I didn't realize you lost on the caps, You'll get the biounce next time I'm sure of it, Good Luck with that under, damn empty goals ruin those unders, I forget who I was watching last night and the team scored an empty netter with over a minute to play to go up 2 and that same team played on with out the goalie leaving it empty the rest of the game, that would kill unders. their should be a way to play those unders negating empty netters, just like regulation play only.

    Good Luck tonight Tommy , thats a ballsy play on the ducks.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,153
    Nice day Tommy congrats, Ducks smacked them 7-2

    Pitt won another game where they only played 1 period, thats what I get for flipping.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    974
    2009.10.30 results:

    Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks: Anaheim Ducks 3Way (1X2) -105 (1.95) Bookmaker (7-2: WIN)
    Colorado Avalanche @ San Jose Sharks: Under 5.5 -110 (1.91) 5Dimes (3-1: WIN)

    2009.10.30 finished with a 2-0 and +1,86 units won/2 units risked.
    NHL 2009-2010 season record: 21-35 (-7,6 units lost/56 units risked)



    For today, 2009.10.31, I've 2 early picks:

    Carolina Hurricanes @ Philadelphia Flyers

    In this game, we will have a team in a "letdown spot". Carolina comes from a 7 losses in a row cold streak. Between that losses they tried to turn things around, fighting with all they've got, but without any luck, losing those in OT. This team needs a spot to turn things around and that spot will be difficult to appear outside from a home game, against a team with a poor road record. So, tonight, we will have a no confident team. In road games, they are allowing 4.17 goals per game. A huge problem against teams with a good offensive record. And in the other end, they score only few more than 2 goals per game.

    Philadelphia will have here an opportunity to give a blowout win and to show to everyone that they are a strong contender. Despite the last 2 losses they are not without confidence. That losses were against the biggest contenders to the Stanley's Cup. They are aware of their capabilities, and how good they can be specially against teams that gives them room to their offensive.

    So, today I expect the Flyers to return to blowout wins. They are a team that can do it easily, the game just has to go under their control. Carolina is a breakdown team right now, hoping for better days and with no confidence for this game. Their road records shows their fragility as visitors.

    Pick: Philadelphia Flyers PL -1.5 +170 (2.70) Bookmaker



    Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators: Ottawa Senators 3Way (1X2) +100 (2.00) Bookmaker

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    974
    Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators

    Atlanta is a hard team to beat, that's the reality. However, despite their last result, that can be considered good for what i said, it do not shows the latest reality. They lost only by one goal, but they were losing by 3 almost all the game.

    Ottawa lost their last 2 games at home and for this team, with a strong home factor, this is something not normal. The value on this game will be that the Thrashers are not in their best "mode", as they come from a 4 losses in a row cold streak. With their best player out, they will have to wait for a better game to turn it around as the Senators are a strong team, particulary at home.


    Pick: Ottawa Senators 3Way (1X2) +100 (2.00) Bookmaker

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by garister
    I didn't realize you lost on the caps, You'll get the biounce next time I'm sure of it, Good Luck with that under, damn empty goals ruin those unders, I forget who I was watching last night and the team scored an empty netter with over a minute to play to go up 2 and that same team played on with out the goalie leaving it empty the rest of the game, that would kill unders. their should be a way to play those unders negating empty netters, just like regulation play only.

    Good Luck tonight Tommy , thats a ballsy play on the ducks.

    Quote Originally Posted by garister
    Nice day Tommy congrats, Ducks smacked them 7-2

    Pitt won another game where they only played 1 period, thats what I get for flipping.

    Thanks!

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    974
    Toronto Maple Leafs @ Montreal Canadiens

    Toronto finally got their first win on this road trip. 3 games ago they won on the road on Anaheim against the Ducks, starting to get their confidence back. However in the next 2 games, they lost in OT, thus they will be on this game with 2 lost games in a row. It's hard to talk about the Maple Leafs, everything seems to fail. First, they score few goals, allowing too much goals in return. Then they won, but they failed in keeping the wins flowing, losing 2 games after the only win in this season, in OT.

    Montreal, had also problems in this start of the season. They have a good roster, but the results are late to come. Yet, before losing the last 2 games on the road, they've got 4 home wins. It was the turning point of the season, at least it seems, as they have for the first time this season a positive record. Curious is the fact that in those 4 wins, 3 were on OT.

    So for this game, a canadian derby, it will be very important to have confidence. Montreal has it, they got lucky in last home games, their roster is way more experienced. Toronto lost to hold their "momentum" after their first win and they are without luck. So, I can't see Toronto with capability to discuss this game, even if it is a derby.


    Pick: Montreal Canadiens 3Way (1X2) +100 (2.00) Bookmaker

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    974
    2009.10.31 results:

    Carolina Hurricanes @ Philadelphia Flyers: Philadelphia Flyers PL -1.5 +170 (2.70) Bookmaker (6-1: WIN)
    Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators: Ottawa Senators 3Way (1X2) +100 (2.00) Bookmaker (1-3: LOSS)
    Toronto Maple Leafs @ Montreal Canadiens: Montreal Canadiens 3Way (1X2) +100 (2.00) Bookmaker (5-4: LOSS)

    2009.10.31 finished with a 1-2 and -0,3 units lost/3 units risked.
    NHL 2009-2010 season record: 22-37 (-7,9 units lost/59 units risked)

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    974
    San Jose Sharks @ Carolina Hurricanes

    I will recapitulate what i said yesterday :

    "In this game, we will have a team in a 'letdown spot'. Carolina comes from a 7 losses in a row cold streak. Between that losses they tried to turn things around, fighting with all they've got, but without any luck, losing those in OT. This team needs a spot to turn things around and that spot will be difficult to appear outside from a home game, against a team with a poor road record. So, tonight, we will have a no confident team. In road games, they are allowing 4.17 goals per game. A huge problem against teams with a good offensive record. And in the other end, they score only few more than 2 goals per game."

    So, yesterday we went on a blowout loss for Carolina, and I think that I'm able to say that I read well this team, as they lost 1-6. With this thoughts, I think I can find a huge spot today as well.

    Carolina is in a "letdown spot". No confidence, with 8 losses in a row, with no luck, and with even with more poor statistics than yesterday thanks to another poor performance. At home, they got their only 2 season wins (1 win on OT on road as well) in regular time. However, those wins were on the early games of the season, and now while there were on this long 'road trip', they lost the 2 last home games as well.

    San Jose is an eternal contender to the Stanley's Cup, had a low start of the season, with a 3-4 record. But since that bad start, they got their engines on, and are with a 6-1 winning record, arriving to this game with 4 wins in a row. The last 2 at home, they won the first match in a hard game and unexpectedly against the LA Kings. But before that, they got a 6 road games, starting in Washington with a defeat, but then started their real season, crushing the Rangers 7-3 and defeating the Flyers 4-1, Atlanta 4-3 and the Islanders 4-1... Their only loss was agaisnt Tampa Bay on the road, where no one wins if their players are in a good day. Thus, I think that they are already showing their capabilities and their engines are well tuned. They have improved their defense as their offense as well.

    For this match up, we will have a B2B game for Carolina. For this team with no confidence, this can be a sacrilege. Even playing at home, they have to wait for a team with a poor record, without or with very low morale and thinking that they can win only because the bad period of the Hurricanes. But this is not the case, the Sharks are a powerful team, finally in the right road and with a positive record. They have rested for one day, after winning against one of the sensations of the season, Colorado. Therefore, they get on this match with confidence, knowing what to expect from their opponents and with all the possibilities to play their game as they want to, so we can have an easy win by 2 or more goals.


    Pick: San Jose Sharks PL -1.5 +210 (3.10) The Greek

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    974
    Houston Texans @ Buffalo Bills

    Whoever will be the Buffalo Bills starting quarterback, QB Trent Edwards or QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, I believe that Houston will have an edge on this match up, since QB Matt Schaub is doing a superb season and he has already 16 touchdowns. With such quality recievers like WR Andre Johnson and TE Owen Daniels, it's not a surprise at all. On the offense, Houston is very strong on the passing game and their rushing game has improved a lot too, so this will be a good option for this game since the Bills D is having a lot of difficulties to top this kind of game. I can't deny how good the Bills are defending lately against the passing game, getting a lot of interceptions, but I believe that the Texans O will prevail on this one and let the Buffalo defense in trouble.

    Texans D has some shortcomings and they conceed several points throughout the game, but this Bills O is not much better, because so far, they have few points scored. WR Terrell Owens is now even criticizing himself instead of his teammates, but this is more showtime than anything else. Overall, I think that these Texans are better than the low scoring Bills, Houston's passing game is very strong and their running game is becoming dangerous and therefore, I believe that the Houston Texans will win this game by 1 or more touchdowns.


    Pick: : Houston Texans -3 -115 (1.87) 5Dimes

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    974
    2009.11.01 results:

    San Jose Sharks @ Carolina Hurricanes: San Jose Sharks PL -1.5 +210 (3.10) The Greek (1-5: WIN)

    2009.11.01 finished with a 1-0 and +2.1 units won/1 units risked.
    NHL 2009-2010 season record: 23-37 (-5.8 units lost/60 units risked)



    For today, I've only this pick:

    Tampa Bay Lightning @ Philadelphia Flyers

    With Smith in the nets and a 4.5 conceeded goals average record when playing on the road, we have here a spot to take some advantage. This seems easy. However, this is just a stat. So, I will continue with some explanation about Tampa Bay, as we won the last 2 reads i've done about this team.

    The Lightning are a special team with extra-confidence when they play at home. But today they will play on the road. In 4 games, they've got 3 regular time losses and one loss in OT. The last two road games, they lost 1-7 and 1-4. Before those 2 games, they won 2 at home, so we can't excuse them with things like "they weren't in their best form". They had also their roster without injuries.

    What can I say about this? They are very weak on the road, with huge problems on the nets, particularly when Smith is their goaltender. It's true that they have very talented players in their first line, but they've got some kind of syndrome, as they usually play bad on the road. Moons' players. Moody players.

    Philadelphia after a good start lowered their performance until they've got that 6 days rest. Since then, they only lost to Sharks and Capitals, but the loss against San Jose was at home. They've scored more than 3.80 goals per game at home, as they are a very offensive team that loves to give good shows and in my opinion, the Flyers are a team that can beat anyone at home.

    Therefore, what can we think about this game? Tampa Bay will attempt to approach this game with a lot of cautions, as they know how bad they are on the road and how much they need St Louis, Lecavallier and so on to play well. Yet, these players can't produce enough on the road and more than that, these players need confidence from the team to play well. That trust will not travel with the team, as they are coming from a bad loss at home, after the draw with Devils for one goal.

    In the other side, the Flyers gave a blowout win last game, winning 6-1 at home against a lousy Hurricanes team. But if we watch the last home games, they gave another blowout win against Florida, and losing in RT and won in OT with teams with a even away record. So, we can see that Philadelphia takes advantage from teams that approach the games with some fears. In their home field, they dictate the law and another blowout victory for the Flyers seems probable.


    Pick: Philadelphia Flyers PL -1.5 +175 (2.75) The Greek

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    974
    2009.11.02 results:

    Tampa Bay Lightning @ Philadelphia Flyers: Philadelphia Flyers PL -1.5 +175 (2.75) The Greek (6-2: WIN)

    2009.11.02 finished with a 1-0 and +1.75 units won/1 units risked.
    NHL 2009-2010 season record: 24-37 (-4.05 units lost/61 units risked)

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,073
    TG and Garister, any thoughts on ATL + 1.5 vs. the Habs tonight?

    On Saturday, Toronto played Montreal tough. Komisarek took a
    stupid penalty in the 3rd period and Montreal scored as he left the box
    to go up by two, but Toronto came right back with two goals in the
    last three minutes. Montreal looked vulnerable.....

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Krichinsky
    TG and Garister, any thoughts on ATL + 1.5 vs. the Habs tonight?

    On Saturday, Toronto played Montreal tough. Komisarek took a
    stupid penalty in the 3rd period and Montreal scored as he left the box
    to go up by two, but Toronto came right back with two goals in the
    last three minutes. Montreal looked vulnerable.....
    Montreal finally got a win streak at home.... So, they should have confidence enough... However, Atlanta seems a team with NBA factor (your star is out? Bookers give them great lines? Donīt hesitate to take them!
    ). I will pass this game because it can go for anywhere, as I think Atlanta exaust their game without Kovalchuk. At anytime they will have an awful game, and I dont want to bet on them in that day.
    In the other side, just like you say, Montreal is not reliable enough for me, at least for now....

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,073
    yeah, you are right on about ATL. I was looking at that little window
    when the "team" puts out a little more effort to compensate for a loss
    of top scorer. Thanks.

    I don't think Caps will have same issue.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,073
    Wow...three different Trashers get their first goal of the season.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    974
    2009.11.04, 4 picks:

    New York Islanders @ Buffalo Sabres: New York Islanders ML +170 (2.70) Bookmaker

    San Jose Sharks @ Columbus Blue Jackets: San Jose Sharks PL -1.5 +245 (3.45) 5Dimes, SJS PL -1.5 +261 (3.61) Pinnacle

    Carolina Hurricanes @ Florida Panthers: Florida Panthers 3Way (1X2) +120 (2.20) Bookmaker

    Calgary Flames @ Dallas Stars: Calgary Flames 3Way (1X2) +140 (2.40) Bookmaker. CGY 3Way (1X2) +160 (2.60) Bwin, Centrebet

    Writeups will be posted later in the day.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    974
    2009.11.04 results:

    New York Islanders @ Buffalo Sabres: New York Islanders ML +170 (2.70) Bookmaker (3-0: LOSS)
    San Jose Sharks @ Columbus Blue Jackets: San Jose Sharks PL -1.5 +245 (3.45) 5Dimes, SJS PL -1.5 +261 (3.61) Pinnacle (2-3 SO: LOSS)
    Carolina Hurricanes @ Florida Panthers: Florida Panthers 3Way (1X2) +120 (2.20) Bookmaker (3-0: WIN)
    Calgary Flames @ Dallas Stars: Calgary Flames 3Way (1X2) +140 (2.40) Bookmaker. CGY 3Way (1X2) +160 (2.60) Bwin, Centrebet (2-3 OT: LOSS)

    2009.11.04 finished with a 1-3 and -1.8 units lost/1 units risked.
    NHL 2009-2010 season record: 25-40 (-5.85 units lost/65 units risked)




    2009.11.05, 2 picks:


    Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins

    For this match up, we would have a perspective when the season started, a good game. However, this teams were disappointing, showing only in few games the talent they got in their rosters. In this moment, Montreal are showing some improvements, with 5 of their 7 wins, appearing in their last 6 home games. However, when we though that Montreal was getting strong, they went to Pittsburgh to a blowout loss, and achieving another loss in the next game, at Chicago.

    So, Montreal is not a reliable team. Knowing they are coming from a home loss, where they were trying to use their home advantage to rise their game, we can view here a spot: as a non reliable team, they are without confidence, as their efforts for the 6 straight wins at home, were smashed. Montreal as showed as well problems in their defense, taking most of their wins to OT, resulting from a power defense that shows problems when pressured, often allowing goals in the last minutes.

    Boston, is a curious team, as they usually alternates a win with a loss. But for the first time this season, they got 2 straight losses, and worst, 0 goals on that games. They are on red alert about their offense, struggling with Savard injury. But even with Savard out, they already proved that they can score, and had improve their defense game to cover that powerless offense. In their last games, they are allowing just 1.60 goals per game.

    So, for this game, I will take Boston 3way, but that's because this teams some times donīt play as we expect, otherwise, I would take PL. Montreal with huge defensive problems, coming from a loss, and know that tomorrow, when they return to home, they got to win to any cost to continue showing their fans improvement. So, I expect a cautious Canadians team, playing just the enough to donīt be humiliated. Boston, have offense problems, but will not miss this opportunity, facing a awful defensive team. With their defense, which will be the key for victory, they can with calm improve their offense.

    Donīt forget the confidence, Montreal is not a reliable team, as Boston is more than accustomed to losses, normally giving great responses, as I expect today.


    Pick: Boston Bruins 3Way (1X2) +100 (2.00) Bookmaker



    Tampa Bay Lightning @ Ottawa Senators

    After a nice start, Senator lost some of they fuel, with 4 losses in last 5. Despite the recent form, we can build a probable scenario for today's game. This because Senators had almost a week off, playing last game 5 days ago. So, they had time to think what was missing in the last games, and how to return to initial form. Donīt forget that they got the will, as they are angry because of the last loss, a defeat at home against Atlanta, due to a sensational perform of Atlantaīs GK. So, they know what they are capable, they know how to play well, and make sure they can seek luck.

    Tampa, is a team that I already described many times. Home team. They live under the talent of their first line, but that talent needs to be stimulated by the supporters. In foreign pavilions, they usually canīt get that talented, and their first away win, yesterday, was because of Toronto demerit. If we look before yesterday, they lost 3 away games for 3 or more goals. Curious is the fact that they suffered the biggest defeat two weeks ago at this field, losing 7-1 to Senators. But they already gave their revenge, winning 5-2 at home.

    So, for this game, I think we have a great value on Senators PL. Is not so risky as it seems, and the odds are with 0.40 plus than what I think it would be fare. Senators, despite the last results, had time to think their game. This game is the perfect game to them, they know how to break this team, as they won 7-1 two weeks ago. They canīt wait a better team to face tonight and show they can improve from the last results.

    Tampa, get their first away win yesterday, and will have a B2B game, in a uncomfortable position to them. They got a little bit of luck, as they won with opponent demerit and had a more tired game, as they got to hold the result despite Toronto pressure. They are a easy prey as visitors, and Senators will like be a bad host for them.


    Pick: Ottawa Senators PL -1.5 +190 (2.90) Bookmaker

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,458
    It seems that you've done a little better with your PL picks. Do you know what your record is on just your PL picks?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts