Winandwin's NFL picks - Week 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winandwin's NFL picks - Week 7

like Dragon1952 let's post picks and hopefully winners. Up to now done well, but law of averages say prone to have bad week one of these weeks. So here are what looks good to me. Have not played these for contest yet but may

Green bay -9. Defense and offense clicking and Cleveland depleted by the flu.

new england -14.5. Brady may finally be in 2 years ago form and shall he keep it up, Patriots roll.

Cincinnati -1. Tough game but Bengals and Benson playing inspired should prevail.

New Orleans -6.5. Bree's & company too much for Dolphins whose wildcat might be contained somewhat by Saints D.

Arizona -7. Too many points here for Warner and company and Giants defense exposed last week By Brees and Saints.

Dude, been following you on sports-bettors. Great job, you and Dragon are having a great battle to see who stays at the top. Keep putting those winners out!!!!! Great job

Comment

At least his picks don't contradict any of mine....that's a good sign! Good luck!
      And obviously he means Arizona +7 there.

Comment

miracle cover by new orleans made perfect week. Hope some got on picks as I did not.

Comment

Perfect day, congrats. I thought I was lucky to get a push with the niners and you flat out robbed the book with that NO win.
          Last edited by garister; 10-25-2009, 11:37 PM. Reason: mispelling
          good luck

Comment

Great job, unlike some people we know Although that Saint comeback saved me from a really bad week

Comment

Was on Saints with you guys. We got lucky but I'll take it. Again, great picking Win and Win.

Comment

Working...
              X