NBA Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Plays

I don't play the NBA all that oftne unless I have some time to sit down from time to time and look at the lines pretty well.

So I will throw in a spot play here and there and don't do all that bad.

I haven't played much yet this year, but think I am about 2-1 or so.

Tuesday:

Detroit Pistons +7 vs. Orlando Magic...

Magic on 3rd game of 3 game road trip. They are 3-0 SU, and 3-0 ATS, covering a couple of near double digit spreads. Detorit is 1-2 each way, and are catching the most points they have all year as 7 point home dogs. I think the combo of Orlando's road trip and good start gives the Pistons some good value here tonight.

Also a lean towards the Wizards +12 at Cleveland. But line is a little weird for me, as it seems like a few too many points for an entergetic Wiz team.

Wow, As soon as I played my Detorit play the line is up to +8.5.

But I still like it!! Even more!

Comment

nice call

Comment

Pistons win SU. Note that the public was all over orlando 80%+.

1-0 YTD

Wednesday:

2 plays afterI looked over the lines quickly.

Again, I look for good spots for certain teams, not necessarily the better team.

Houston Rockets +2 over Lakers...Anytime I can find a spot to go against LA, I will. Good spot as LAL were on the road in a OT game last night while Houston rested.

New Orleans -4 over Dallas...Same situation except Dallas comes from a come-back home win where they were down most of the game against Utah. NO has under-performed all year, and maybe I am a sucker and playing on last year, but I still like them and win and cover this short line on a tired dallas team.

Also tempted to play, but haven't yet:

Sacramento +5 over Atlanta
        Washinton -2 over Miami
        GS/Memphis OVER 225

Comment

And I played a 2-sport ML parlay, same city--

KNICKS -220 over Indy
          YANKS -210 over PHlly in game 6

a little over even money on this.

Comment

You like to pick spots I found a great one!

Take Denver -9

THEY want revenge for a 44 point whippin' they took last year in NJ.
            Don't worry about the rest factor, I watched the nuggets last night and they jumped out in front big and cruised to victory. The sorry ass nets won't want to finish this game they will get whipped!!!

The nuggets announcers said as the game was winding down last night and now we get OUR revenge tomorrow night.

Lets get the cash

gl wooddee
            good luck

Comment

Nice call on Denver!

2-0 on myNBA plays yesterday but the parlay lost with the Knicks losing SU to Indy at home to mess that one up big!

3-0 YTD on NBA sides.

Short card today and no real lean either way.

May look at Chicago as Cleveland may peak ahead to the Knicks on Friday, but hard to take them as they cannot really score.

Comment

Very nice job both of you....

Comment

I actually played the under in the bulls game last night but forgot to post it. So a nice start to my NBA season.

Friday night:

Heat -1 over Denver...Nuggets may be a little road weary as they are in the middle of a long trip, and heat are not half bad themselves. I see Miami putting an end to Denver's unbeaten streak tonight.

Charlotte Hornets +2 over Atlanta...Hawks may be a bit tired too, On their 4th game of a 4-game trip before returnng home on saturday. Hornets are a good solid home dog here.

Clippers +5 over G State...I am just not a huge Gstate fan, and think the Clipps are a good play this year with all their youth. A dog that can easily win SU-What more can you ask for?

GL!

Comment

I like your Heat play too, The nuggets had NJ circled their last game and they could be uninspired tonight.

I like Phoenix +10 1/2 seems to much for a team playing well.
                    good luck

Comment

Woodee you are looking perfect tonight!!!

2-0 and Clips up big in the 3rd, I guess GSTATE is missing what they call centers(beidrins and Turriaf) badly

PHX won outright,

HIgh Five!
                      good luck

Comment

Lakers - 6.5

Comment

Nice call on the Lakers..I followed you on that one.

Monday--

6-0 YTD in the NBA..Beware, I may come back to earth soon!

San Antonio -7 over Toronto...Weird line for the struggling Spurs, but I will bite as this usually means a blow-out win at home. I'll bite.

OVER 210 Knicks/Jazz...If the Knicks win, which I think they do, it will be an up-tempo game. Jazz found some offense in their last couple, and think it will be a game in the 100's.

Comment

Probably shouldn't but going to add:

LA Clippers +2 vs. New Orleans...NO off a game with the Lakers and now to the Clipps who are only get better with every game they play. N.O. is going the opposite direction from what they looked like last night.

Comment

0-2-1 yesterday...As I thought...

6-2-1 YTD

Tuesday:

Memphis +6.5 over Portland...Think Memphis is better without AI and is a nice home doggy here tonight.

Okie City -2 over Sacramento...Sac won a couple in a row but still not a good team. Like the youngins' on the Thunder to steal one on the road tonight.

Also played Denver -1.5 over Chicago this morning but now it is -3 so not going to count it as a play.

GL!!

Comment

Working...
                              X