2009 College Game of the Week................Week 8 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrny
    OKay SO I hear and see everyone's comments but I not worry but Nev or any spread my ISSUE is standings and in "THE"GAME" and I don't see a problem with me enlighten me.
    say what?
    good luck

Comment

Its no way im scoring Nev +14 as a Winner. they closed at -28 last week. It was an input error on the part of USA Today, all i did is cut and paste. If u were foolish enough 2 think you would get Nev +14, then you deserve a loss. If anyone has any problems with that, contact Jeff. As far as the other problems, I will go back and address them next week

Comment

What happened to Samter?

Comment

That is a good idea of waiting 2 use Thursday's Line instead of Tue for next year. The only thing is lots of peeps like to post thier plays early

Comment

To Chrny

"Okay so i guess you didn't read my thread last week after you said I either missed 3 weeks in a row, or was late, or came after week 3. SO I will give it to you again

I think you are mistaken. I checked back to week 3 and my record was 0-3-1 and every week there after I played each week and won but some how fell off the standing in week 7? I checked my posting times for weeks 5, 6, & 7 and all were before 8am Pacific time. If you know differently tell me when!

I lost last week"

Please cut-n-paste all your plays in this thread showing the tim and date if you want credit!

Comment

Yeah I haven't been added to the standings for the College Game of the Week Contest for the past 3 weeks despite repeated posts here.
              http://www.ashnetwork.com

Comment

Yea same with me kdog37 i played every week both pro and college

Comment

All u guys who are bitching about not showing up in the record, you either missed 3 weeks of posting or were late in posting and your play counted as a loss! If you are confident that you made all the requirements, then post the Weeks, and post number of all your plays and i will review them. IF YOU CANT OR WONT DO THAT THEN QUIT BITCHING AND DEAL WITH IT!

Comment

To Boone Moon, YOUR record will remain at 2 - 7, your only winners were in Week 1 (Michigan) and Week 4 (Ga Tech)

Comment

"11-03-2009, 09:58 PM
                      huynhle408
                      Registered User Join Date: Aug 2009

My record last week is 7-1.Why this week is 6-2-1 ???????"

YOUR RECORD WILL REMAIN AT 6-2-1. Week 7 Navy was a push, and you missed week 8 with Nevada

Comment

"11-04-2009, 09:30 AM
                        Rick
                        Veteran Join Date: Dec 1998

Here we go again I am 3-6 not 2-7 check it out,,,3-6 sucks but 2-7 is NOT right"

"YOUR RECORD will remain the SAME, your only winners in this contest was week 2 with Pitt and Week and week 8 with NIU..............Everything else u posted was losers, late or a no pic!"

Comment

11-05-2009, 12:37 PM
                          CHUD
                          Veteran Join Date: Sep 2007

I should be 4-5, but I'm listed at 3-6. The difference goes back to week 5. I picked West Viginia in week 5 @ -10 and they won 34-13. I noted this on the week 5 results and it hasn't been corrected as of yet. Thanks.

CHUD, your record will remain the SAME! Your only winners were in Week 4 (S. Fla), Week 7 (Oregon), and Week 8 (Cinn)

Comment

Oh OK, I get it.......On one game I'm given a loss for a tie.......and on another one, I get tagged with a loss because I posted my pick at 8:24 AM (West Coast Time) for a game that didn't start until some 5 hours later............While these guys in the NFL contest are posting their picks up until game time on Monday Night !!!

Frankly, I don't know which is more ridiculous, the rules of the College Contest, or the clown running it........but just to be fair, they BOTH get a laugh in my book.............From a lop that can't post a proper spread on a game, or correct it in a timely manner -- despite numerous cries by various Forum members to do so, I guess I can't be too surprised with the logic displayed here.......so, let's just toss the ape a banana and tell him he done good !!!
                            ;)

Comment

Okay so here you go---

week 4 showed record 1-3-1
                              week 5 showed record 2-3-1
                              week 6 I was late posting #80 so lost 2-4-1
                              week 7 post #41 lost s/b 2-5-1
                              week 8 post # 31 lost s/b 2-6-1
                              week 9 post #30 lost s/b 2-7-1

Record is bad BUT the principle

Comment

Seriously folks, for credibility's sake, these contests should really be run in a professional manner (and are except this one). That means clear, concise lines, questions/concerns addressed promptly and courteously, something this contest has unfortunately lacked. The NFL contest run by Taxman should be a model. If I were Bettorsworld, I would be embarrassed by the way this contest has been run the past couple years. The guy has basically said 'all I have time to do is a quicky cut and paste, errors and confusion be damned', and then 'I'm outta here for the week, so if there's any questions, tough', and then 'I'll make a half-assed attempt at keeping score and if you don't like it, screw you'. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong and I would be glad to apologize.

Comment

Working...
                                X