Winandwin's NFL picks - Week 9 and on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winandwin's NFL picks - Week 9 and on

Regressed some last week as 2-3 for the week, still quite good 29-9 overall. So for now till the end of season, rather than start thread every week will just update this thread through the days and weeks. Feel free to chime in for discussion. So hope to do better this week and on. So onto the picks this week.

Week 9

Cincinatti +3. Wrong team favored here in my opinion. Bengals coming off the bye week, at home and already beaten the Ravens once.

Arizona +3. So far Cards have responded after blowout loss. Hope it happens again here.

New England -10.5. Patriots coming off a bye week, still remember the debacle against Dolphins last year, offense is clicking and Dolphins’s offense is not = blowout.

Carolina +13. Saints are good but Panthers should keep score within the spread. So far Delhomme played well in New Orleans and good game last time out against Cards, should keep it on ground to keep Brees and Co. off the field.

San Diego +4.5. Eli still struggles and Chargers should keep it close if not win outright. First matchup of Rivers against Manning since trade. Maybe something to prove for Rivers too.

I enjoy your picks and writeups. thanks

Football seems to be the only sport where champs can become dogs and vice versa in just one season, strange. (Giants, broncos, titans, panthers, etc)
    I think I need to stop putting the Giants in my weekly hilton pick.

Comment

that's some impressive picks, 4-1 for the week and the loser was by the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith
        that's some impressive picks, 4-1 for the week and the loser was by the hook.
        thanks. bummer that loser was my top play and not close to covering there. Oh well, must say lucked out some on San Diego late cover.

Comment

Good job! Bummer picking the only loss as your top play and Game of the Week contest pick, but thanks for giving the rest of us a chance anyway.

Comment

this week's picks look tough so still thinking.

Comment

Nice week last week 4-1 brings me to 33-10. So on to this week Week 10

Jacksonville +7. Jaguars are not good on road but Jets struggled lately and Jags should keep game within the number.

Cincinnati +7. Bengals are too good right now to be getting 7 points. Steelers defense still somewhat banged up.

New Orleans -13.5. Everyone that has come to St. Louis so far this year has blown them out, Brees & Co. roll here.

San Diego -1. If Eagles lost last time west to Raiders, Chargers win here.

New England +3. If Patiots have any shot to get home court advantage through playoffs, this game is a must. Also Colts defense many injuries.

Comment

Nice week last week 4-1 brings me to 37-11. So on to this week Week 11. Still thinking but got one so far.
                Carolina -3. The good Delhomme seems to be back and riding Williams and Stewart, Panthers should roll over Dolphins with no Brown.

Comment

week 11 continued
                  buffalo +9. New coach, Fitzpatrick back at qb trying to establish himself as the #1 qb in buffalo and getting too many points. Should be close game.

Comment

bad start in week with carolina losing outright. Did not forsee Ricky Williams to play so well for Dolphins nor Delhomme going back to bad form, hope to finish the week better.

week 11 continued

indianapolis -1. Suggs is out, after close call Colts should prevail here as they have dominated Ravens lately.

New England -10.5. Patriots should come out firing and blowout Jets so that they don't have to make decisions like last week's 4th down play.

Tennessee +4.5. Titans should keep game within the spread.

Comment

Nice recovery to finish week 4-1 bringing me to 41-12. Now time to start thinking about week 12 picks.

Comment

week 12
                        houston +3.5. Texans need this game, played Colts tough in Indy should win and if not keep it within spread. Also Peyton Manning nursing injury. More to come later.

Comment

Week 12 continued
                          Carolina +3. Panthers have many injuries in defense but offense should be enough for cover against struggling Sanchez and Jets.

Jacksonville +3.5. Jags in the hunt, should do better this time around on their trip West.

Kansas City +14. Chargers have not blown anyone out at home and Chiefs offense improving.

Comment

week 12 continued
                            Miami -3.5. Bills really banged up and 31st in rush defense.

Comment

one of those weeks, 0-5. Brings me to 41-17. Well hope to do better in future.

Comment

Working...
                              X