What in the world happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What in the world happened?

What a week, cant believe my luck. How do you have a week that only two favorites cover? I only played totals for most the day and lost every one of them. over in the new england game ...loser, over in the colts game...loser, over in the saints game loser by one point where carolina drove the entire field and couldnt get any points at the end of the game when they are on the 2 yard line. Lost the over on the Dallas game, but was gonna play Dallas also til I saw only 2 favorites had won so I played Philly instead....loser. Only thing I hit was the overs on the Nevada game and didnt play Nevada because all the shit I read on the tout sheet rags on member perks. Sorry Im ranting but Im stuck in a big way and dont know what to do tonight.

My opinion, it was market correction for a couple of weeks ago.

If you recall, all but two favorites lost in week 7. The point spreads have been overvalued since then for NO, IND, NE. I cannot explain the GB loss other than being flat after the MIN game.

Next week should be interesting. Right now, I am really in love w/ NO-14 over STL. Seriously, you are telling me that STL is only 5.5 better than ATL? I thought the spread would be NO -17. They should have no problem moving the ball against STL's 22nd pass defense and 27th run defense.

Comment

STEELERS tonight. denver will be exposed

Comment

you were right and im now on the pines lost all i can lose for awhile congrats on your win

Comment

Working...
        X