• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Mon 11/23

YTD 7-4 +2.6 Units

One so far East Carolina +6 1*

Natty

Lets hope their snorkeling they did yesterday on off day loosened them up to play as a cohesive unit today! Yes, they did still study film.

Natty

Today 1-0 +1 Units
    YTD 8-4 3.6 Units

Tale of 2 halves goes in our favor this time. East Carolina wins by 10 after being down 19 at one point. Snorkeling worked I guess!

I might be back later with more.

Natty

Comment

Almsot ready to tip, but I like Cinnci +4 over Vandy.

I think Cinnci wins this one SU!

Comment

Adding Vandy -3 1/2 1*

Natty

Comment

Just saw your post woodie. For some reason, game hasn't tipped yet..Man, so we're opposite now on this one! That sucks..

Natty

Comment

I am also on Vandy to to much talent

Comment

Texas -15 vs Iowa

Iowa is worse than Indiana this year, Texas should roll them

Comment

I don't know guys...Cinnci may be a sneaky team this year. Should be a good game--Good Luck!

The others:

Texas -15 over Iowa...Cannot see this one being close at all. Iowa has no depth and no scoring. And Texas has both of those. texas by 20+.

Texas-San Antonio -3 over Cal-Irvine...Good team and catching a not-so-good Cal-Irvine team who has to travel dwon to Kentucky for this game.

Montana +7 (1st haLF ONLY) over Oregon...Montana is oneof those slow moving, defensive teams and may frustrate the Ducks for a half, but eventually pull away by the end of the game.

Pepperdine +8 (1st half only) over UCLA...too young teams, but Pepp has more experience with their young dudes. Think they hang for a but but don't know about the whole game. Someone else in here like this one too for the game.

Witchy State +6 over Pitt. Pitt living off of last year I think and this one will come down to the end most likely with 6 being a bit too much.

Purdue -2 over Tenneseeurdue -2 over Tenny...Really like this experienced Purdue team and I am excited to watch them this year. I think they will beat Tenny with fundamentals and rebounding in this game. I just don't trust SEC teams over the upper class of the Big 10 early

Thats all for now! GL!

Comment

Great call Woodee on Cinnciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

Great call Woodie! I just blew that one.

1-1 -.1 for the day.
                    YTD 8-5 +2.5

Natty

Comment

Working...
                    X