Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tues. College Hoops 12/01

YTD 24-13 65% 13.8 Units

I'll be back later with some of my plays.

Natty

Figured I would add my two cents for the day:

Took Providence +1.5 over Northeastern. Providence is coming off a hard fought 82-77 loss to Boston College. Northeastern beat Wright State on a last second half court shot to win 70-67. Feel that adds some value in the points and the home court advantage of a potential 5,000 fans will not be enough for Northeastern.

Good Luck!

Comment

Wake Forrest +10 1/2 2*
      NC State -5 2*
      Iowa +2 1/2 2*
      Pacific +3 1/2*

I might be back with 1 or 2 more.

Natty

Comment

I like providence too. I played it right when it came out at +3 actually.

Here is my Tuesday card--I played a lot of these as they came out last night so I have some better lines than they are currently at.

Providence +3 ovr Northeastern...NE is a a solid team in their conference but not on th esame level as Providence is. Close game but the big boys at Prov sneak away at the end.

Michigan State +3 over UNC...Some value here on a solid dog. This is the only side to look at in my opinion with a dog who can win outright.

Maryland -5 over Indy...Indy is still hurting and the Terps are a top 3 ACC team.

Virginia Tech -2 over Iowa (2 unit)...Only had one other 2 unit this year so far and it was a winner. Iowa is pathetic and has no scoring at all. This one shouldn't be close by the time its over. I can maybe see Iowa hanging around in the first half but not in the long haul. Plus nobody cares about Hawkeye hoops at the moment with their football team still playing so not a huge crowd here to help them out.

I like NC State and Purdue also, but don't know if I want to lay the numbers with them so may try to sneak them into a ML parlay somehow.

Comment

My Pacific line is +3 1/2 2* it sux typing this stuff on phones sometimes!

Natty

Comment

Im interested in watching the VT Game, to me Virginia Tech just looks too easy. A better team coming off a lose to a solid Penn State team lead by Battle with 32 points last night. Iowa has been terrible this year 1-5 ATS. 67% of the public on VT. Looks like a trap so I will stay away and enjoy the game.

Comment

Wake at Purdue -9.0.....

Purdue has beat a top 10 team this year Tenn
              and has a strong returning squad. Wake is reloading
              losing 4 players to the NBA draft. It is at Purdue
              and they should cover this big number.

NW at NC State -6.5

This is the 1st road game for the wildcats young
              freshmen guards, badly missing the leadership and
              play of Coble. NC state just to much for the Cats

Maryland -4.0 vs Indy

It's gonna take a long time to fix the mess
              the former coach Sanscum left the Hoosier nation
              and even at home Indy cannot beat Maryland who
              is average at best this early season.

Michigan State at NC -3.0

What a great basketball game this will be to watch
              The Heels are just to strong inside for the Spartans.
              Tom Izzo and company plays its best basketball in
              late Nov and December. It's early take the Heels

VTech -2 vs Iowa

I have watched Iowa play some really shitty
              basketball this year and they can only get better.
              This will be a close game with VTECH winning

Comment

yeah, both V tech and Providence look a little "trappy" to me also, but sometimes you have to go with it.

I will let Iowa prove me wrong before I can back them. In basically a pickk'em game, I have to go with a above average ACC squad over an average Big 10 team with no real scoring threat.

Comment

Going to add:

Western Michigan +5 over Temple...A classic "name" team getting a little too much respect from the odsmakers. I know WMU hasn't blow anyone away with its play thus far but I just have a feeling they will hang around and maybe pull an upset here. Just call it a hunch.

Comment

New Mexico St. +4 2*

I might be back for 1 more early game.

Natty

Comment

4-1 today in the big 10 acc challenge

Comment

Nice show Carpet! Opposite of my 1-4 day!

Natty

Comment

Nice Job--That Northwestern win still surprises me. I guess they are filling in the missing pieces pretty well. I watched them beat Iowa State the other night and I thought they were a little shallow and should have lost, but they have proved they are a tought team.

V Tech made me sweat a little after Allen was benched to start the game by the coach. After he came in they dominated the Hawks who have a hell of a time scoring. They hit a lot of 3's to keeo it closer than the score indicates.

Stay tuned for my Iowa-Iowa State breakdown--Game will be played Dec. 11th and could be a shootout the way both teams throw up the 3's.

GL tonight.

Comment

Working...
                          X