Championship Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship Saturday

I know the college contest is over, but just for fun, anyone that is interested pick the four biggest games tomorrow (sides and totals). Some great cappers out there and it would be a shame not to have their input on the biggest Saturday of college football. Could be beneficial to all. Again, this is strictly for bragging rights and EVERYONE regardless of your record is welcome to pick. Using these latest lines.

Cincinnati -2 (58) at Pittsburg
    Florida-5.5 (41.5) vs Bama
    Texas -14 (47) vs Nebraska
    Georgia Tech -1 (57) vs Clemson

I will make all my picks except the sec game which will come to you via pappa.
    Love to hear from everyone. Either way GL to all!!!

Neb +14
    Flor -5'
    Clem +1
    Not sure on Cinn, but my gut is leaning towards a Pitt win.

Comment

Thanks for getting things started Wisconsin. Again, just always wondered why the college pow contest didn't extend through this weekend with so many good games. Also, this again, is just for fun and I hope that everyone that participated in the college pow will pick. Love to hear from all!!!

Comment

My wifes picks (Carlson Capper) sports-bettors.com (currently 3rd)

CINCINNATI -2 UNDER 58
        BAMA +5.5 OVER 41.5
        TEXAS-14 UNDER 47
        CLEMSON+1 OVER 57

Comment

You wife loves football and even makes picks, thats awesome.

Pitt
          GaTech
          Texas
          Florida

Comment

Pittsburg
            Florida
            Texas
            Georgia Tech

Comment

bigdogdan2, she has had some help, but she is currently kicking my rear end on sports-bettors and letting me know about it. lol

Comment

My picks:

Cincinnati, under

Texas, under

Georgia Tech, under

Sec championship ? ? Wonder who I will pick lol.

Comment

Texas -14
                  Florida -5.5
                  Cincinnati -2
                  Clemson +1

Comment

Think with your head not your heart Red Raider. lol.

Tx/Neb Under 47
                    Cinci -2 (Pitt's wins have been against some so-so teams)
                    Ga Tech -1
                    Ala + 5.5 (Fla wins on late TD drive, but Bama covers)

Comment

Is Georgia Tech as bad as they played against Georgia?

Comment

Dragon, would love to say that it was because of the sec being the dominate confernce but I can't. Georgia has been to say the least, well bad. You usually associate Georgia as being a power house. Truth is they stink. I don't know if GT just didn't get up for the game or what. College football, unlike the pros is played with alot of emotion. Why did Bama struggle against Auburn last week, simple if you know the rivalry. On the road in the sec is tough. Why did I do so well on my sec picks? Watched and went to alot of games. I believe Bama is the best team in the nation. The problem is Tim Tebow. This guy has a way to will himself to win. If it were Florida and someone else, I think I would have the advantage over Igetp2s and Pappachippy, but when you put your heart involved in the decision making process, well it's different. To answer your question, No GT isn't that bad. They just weren't up for the game as Georgia was. This I do know with 100% certainty Bama will be up for the game tomorrow. Will it be enough? We will see. GL RR84

Comment

Even though I haven't made my pick official here it is. I've got the better team with points. Bama kicks ass and takes names. I think I was 17-3 on my sec picks and maybe I lose this one, but I can't pick against them. They have did what they needed to do to win. The sec east, which Florida is in, is weak to say the least. The better teams are from the west. I think Bama wins going away tomorrow. McElroy comes up big and Bama scores quick and often. I make this my sec pick of the year. I haven't seen anyone who believes execpt me. I believe!!!! I know the sec. Florida is the second best team in the nation, although they won't look like it tomorrow. BAMA BIG!!!!!!
                          18-3 sec picks. I mean BAMA BIG!!!!!

Comment

I like

Bama
                            Nebraska
                            Clemson

Probably Cinnci but a no play for me.

What about ECU/Houston??

I like ECU and the under 69 more. Houston will score but not at will like they have in other games.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who made picks. As you've probably seen by my late posts, the tailgating started last night. It will be a tough for Bama to take down the Gators. Somehow I think they will. Now the tailgating is fixing to get started again. LOL. Good luck to everyone!!!!! ROLL TIDE!!! Anyone who wants, feel free to keep posting picks. Love to hear from others.

Comment

Working...
                              X