Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Wed 12/09

YTD 32-33 -6.9 Units

In a slump obviously here. I smacked the bull so i'm ready to look and this time READ carpets posts! Lol..

I'll be back in a few with my play(s)

Natty

Saint Joesephs +14 2*
    San Diego St. -14 2*

I might be back later with 1 or 2 more.

Natty

Comment

I really like WISCONSIN -5 vs Wis GB

The defense of Wisky will be to much for GB to
      handle all game

Comment

6 pack for me tonight.

1-4 for me last night as the 2 I left off, won easily. TCU had it most of the game and then sucked.

Wiscy-GB +5 vs. Wiscy...Sorry Capret going the other way on this one with the capable home dog.

Harvard +12 over BC....Just a few too many here for a good Ivy league team.

San Diego +5 over new mexico...home dog here and I will try them one more time. NM has been good so far but this is a tough road game.

Utah +1 over Michigan...Utes beat Illinois handily and think Michigan needs a little more time before they win one like this.

Pacific +7 over CAL...Another home dog that is a solid squad. Cal hasd not lived up to their pre-season hype yet and are still not fully healthy.

Duquense +9.5 over WV (1st half)...going to the 1st half well again with a talented duke team that usually hangs in the first half.

Thats all...Good Luck.

One that I left off for now...Kentucky +1 over Uconn--May still play it but cannot decide. They looked good vs. UNC on Saturday.

Comment

Woodie- I was looking at San Diego as well but saw that Brandon Johnson might not play? That is what is holding me back right now. Do u have any info on this?

Natty

Comment

Adding
            Duquene 1st half +10 1/2 2*
            Duquene +19 1*

I like the fact that Woodie and I capped this the same. Duquene is 6-0 vs the spread. Coaches from both teams are great friends.

Still looking at a few more.

Natty

Comment

I meant Duquene 6-0 vs Spread 1st halfs this year.

Comment

Play for the day- Louisiana Tech vs Arizona OVER 141. Should be a close game with both teams lighting up the scoreboard. Look for garbage points at the end of the game to take it over. Both teams over 70% from the stripe on the year. May be back later with more... Good luck!

Comment

So much for friendship. heh?
                  Don't let this get you down, it's early in the season.

I like the opportunities when conference play starts.

Comment

Sorry guys, couldn't get back in last night after posting.

SD was a winner, but didn't even pay attention to who was out actually. They lost by 4 by got the ATS win. New Mexico is a good team I guess.

Duquense Thats all I have to say about that.

Cal must be starting to play up to their potential!

Nice call on St.Joes...I wanted to play it but actually forgot to put it in.

4-2 for me, and I actually added Kentucky as a play late and they pulled it out in the end.

Wiscy-GB was a SU OT winner over Wiscy.

And nice call on that OVER on LT/AZ too.

Don't really see much on the short card today but peaking at Colorado over Colorado State, and Florida + vs. Cuse.

Comment

Working...
                    X