A couple pics for Red Raider...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple pics for Red Raider...

I am not a Tebow fan, so I apologize for those who are but I thought these were hilarious!!

Attached Files

Except for that last attempt of his on the sidelines to rally the troops, he spent most of the time sitting alone praying for a miracle. Maybe he should have been trying to rally them all along instead of relying on "someone from above" to save his ass.

Comment

That is too funny woody. There have been several floating around here also. The only thing is all the Bama fans here are giving Texas no chance. Not me, I expect one hell of a game. More later on that. Thanx for the pics woody!!

Comment

That was classic Woodee !!!.........The only problem is, that f*cker's crying all the way to the bank !!!
        ;)

Comment

Agree Boone, and thanks for the nice words after the sec title game. Hell, I don't remember half what I wrote. Trust me, the party started early and lasted well into the night. Sorry if offended anyone. It took me two days to get back to the norm. I do like Tebow, but that shit is funnnnny. He might not should put away the hanky so soon. He may need it again first of the year!!!!! Take care Boone and although I won't have any dogs in the hunt, I hope your Raiders kick the crap out of the skins. I hate the skins. GL RR84

Comment

Working...
          X