Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night NFL - Pittsburgh at Cleveland

Current line - Cleveland +10

All this talk about the Steelers needing this one so bad and being mad and taking it out on Cleveland. I don't know about that. Haven't they had their chance to get mad and take it out on someone already? Maybe they are playing as well as they are going to play the rest of the way. Let's face the facts, they are just a 6-6 team right now, and this defense is not the same with both S Troy Polamalu and DE Aaron Smith out. With the weather forecast calling for temps in the low teens, wind chill below 0, and steady wind 20-30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph, and with both Hines Ward and CB William Gay hobbled or possibly out, this game might be closer than some think. Cleveland offense actually had a heartbeat against San Diego last week and managed the back door cover. In fact, they haven't lost by more than 9 over the last 3 games. And Pittsburgh only beat Cleveland by 13 in the 1st match-up in Pittsburgh with decent weather. I may be crazy, but I'm leaning Cleveland tonite.

Did the Steelers lose to the Browns...how sweet. I won't have to watch the refs give another Superbowl to the Steelers. Great pick Dragon...again.

Comment

Thanks Dinger. I'm kicking myself in the ass about now for not picking them in the NFL GOW contest....came real close to, but didn't. But I did pick them as my top play in the Hilton contest anyway, and made a little $$ off of Cleveland and the under too.

Comment

Working...
      X