College Hoops Wed 12/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Wed 12/16

1 Play so far today: Richmond vs South Carolina UNDER 137. Look for Richmond to control the tempo and keep the game low scoring, also looking at Richmond ML +160. Good Luck!

I like Richmond here + 4 too. Its my top play of the day. They were in control Saturday vs. VCU and blew it at the end. I like this team and will be playing on them quite a bit in their upcoming games.

Heres the rest of my card today so far--

Illinois State +2 over Ohio U...More experience on the road dogs side. Should win SU.

Ark-LR +5 over South Bama...Close game that could go down to the wire. ALR schedule is a ton stronger than bamas.

Alabama -14 over Samford...Blow out city. Don't play many big favs but this one should not be close at all!

Comment

Glad to see we are both on Richmond. Was looking at the Alabama game as well, definitely could see a 30 point win here but its hard to predict which Samford team will show up. The team that lost to UAB by 3 or the team that lost to NC-Greensboro by 33. Will probably end up putting a few dollars on Alabama.

Comment

Working...
      X