Urban Meyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Meyer

A truly sad day for Gator fans and College Football (and a long sleepless night for myself), but what a courageous decision by a family man! I am sure if any of us non-sports professionals had a job that caused us extreme health concerns, we would quit and find a new job. It is much better to read that he is resigning rather than he fell over dead. He will be missed dearly, but he just provided the closest thing to a lock in the bowl game you will find.

Florida will DESTROY Cincinnati now.

Yeah, I liked Cinci +10 b4 Urban took a leave. Now it's Florida -12.5.

He'll be back in a year. Like Coach K.

Comment

I'm a Tide fan first, But also a fan of the SEC. Hate to hear about Meyer. Think he is a great coach. Florida will get through this and contend like always for the sec crown.

Comment

enough with the dramatics.....just a coincidence the "chest pains" are now too much with the mass exodus of gators. tebow should be known as "nitro"

Comment

Yardman, at least pick a few games right before you open your pie hole. Meyer is a great coach. What I disagree with allsport on is the sugarbowl. Last year at this time I was pissed. Bama had just got their ass handed to them by the Gators in the sec championship. The best two teams in the nation played that day, just like they did this year. Last year Bama's best lineman(Andre Smith) had decided to make a deal with an agent. That move got him suspended from the sugarbowl and created mass hysteria on the Bama front. A great Utah team was ready to play and beat their ass. Can anyone see any similarities this year? I truely believe Florida is a great team, but Cincinnati is also and I think the letdown from the sec championship and the Meyer contriversy will do the Gators in just like Bama last year. This is Red Raiders freebee. If your book will allow it, bet it now before the line drops more. I already have. Bearcats straight up!!! RR84 (I love college football)

Comment

Hey RR, This thread had nothing to do with "picking winners

and btw...what a shocker??urban meyer weiner now all of a sudden is not in such poor health and he can return a day later? what a duechebag con artist.

Comment

let's keep it clean guys - ok to disagree - but we need to keep the language in check.

We have to think of all the 11 and 12 year old kids that read this forum......that we are corrupting with gambling. We don't want them learning any new bad words.

Comment

Jeff,
                As the person running this place, I apologize to you for my language. I meant no disrespect towards you or your site. It won't happen again.

It was solely intended for the lout that began the conflict.

Comment

Working...
                X