Iowa State Vs. Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa State Vs. Minnesota

I have gone over this game in and out, and then in and out again, and think its going to be a good one.

I think it will be a grind it out, run the ball type of game.

Minny's offense is pretty weak with out their big play WR.

ISU's RB robinson will probably be contained by Minnys front 7.

I see a 20-17 type of game. Hopefully in favor of ISU but the side is a tough call. I wish I would have grabbed the Cyclones at +3 early but now they are at 2.

So my final call on the team I follow the most, ISU, is:

UNDER 48.5

Good Luck.

Good Luck to you on your play Woodee...........I ain't been posting much lately because every time I do I seem to jinx it all -- but this is my strongest play of the day so I hope it comes through............I'm all over IOWA STATE +2 .............Hoping to end the decade on a winning note !!!.....Good Luck !!

;)

Comment

You both are doing great so far, keep up the good work!! I didn't wake up until shortly before the first game today. Really rushed my picks and like not to have got them in. That being said, you might want to fade me the rest of the day. Will look over Minny and Iowa st. since you guys like it so well. GL To both of you RR84

Comment

FWIW

Another angle to look at is that Minny, over the years, hasn't played as well on grass as artificial turf. To my knowledge, Iowa St plays at home on grass and Sun Devil Stadium is Bermuda grass.

Going with Iowa St.

Comment

very nice on both fronts(woodee and boone)

Comment

I jammed the under on both both 1st half and for the game. Good lucking out woodie...

Swicat

Comment

Working...
            X