My worst call ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My worst call ever?

I thought my pick on the Rams earlier in the year against Minnesota was bad. This was worse. Man, Florida just abused them. Hate if I caused anyone to get on the Bearcats. I lost and it was a terrible pick, but the only problem I have is that was suppose to be the number 2 team in the nation. I knew Florida would score on them, but thought cincy would be able to score on them. I guess I had better stay with the sec playing each other. MAN THAT WAS JUST UGLY. Props to all that had Florida, they were clearly the better team tonight. And I clearly stunk on my pick!!!

No biggie Red........It happens to EVERYONE............I LOVED Oregon today but didn't want to give them the "Boone Jinx" by posting here, but they sucked anyway............Costing me on a bunch of tickets........The pussies couldn't even cover the tease !!!...........Sure, Ohio State showed up for once, but Oregon probably played their worst game of the year......Masoli looked like a little terrified bitch against the Buckeye defense, but like I said, it happens...........Actually got a little back with Florida, but I still need the "Over" -- so for me this one is not really "Over" yet !!!!!!

We'll get 'em Sunday !!!
    ;)

Comment

Wow, I'm watching the game on the computer and it went "Over" while I was typing my last message...........So that's cool, at least I can get on with handicapping the Sunday NFL card, but it still doesn't make up for the Oregon fiasco..........I guess you can say that the Ducks "quacked" under pressure............OK, OK,........I'm going to my room !!!
      ;)

Comment

Thanks, for the support Boone, It really is a bad night, my wife is kicking my ass in wii golf. Had to start playing because the lack of college football tonight. She also told me I was an idiot for picking cincy a week ago. Should have listened to her because she is in like third on sports-bettors college picks. Yes there is always tomorrow!!!GL to you and everyone else!!!

Comment

Don't be so hard on yourself. You have made worse picks than this and I am sure tons more to come.

happy-happy-joy-joy

Comment

As much money as I've made going against your picks and I'M FOR REAL, I'll take that. Figure you've made me enough cash and EVERYBODY who's kept up, know your capabilities. A guy with 48 posts and probably a 40% win-loss ratio, and thats cutting you some slack, I'll just leave it at that. But next year if your brave enough and want to make a side wager on any contest in this site or any
            other site, just post and let me know.

Comment

LMAO...what a lieing POS. Show me/reference any post where you posted a play based against what I took.

The more you spew, the more everyone can see what you are. A F-R-A-U-D. You always have some song and dance excuse as to why some rantings of a "lock" loser you howl about comes up short.

Comment

Your post#49 for one. When you said thats funny after I said Florida wouldn't score but ten. Thats exactly what I look for, someone of your capping qualifications to balk at. Trust me, I made a killing. But lets just say that your right and I'm a fraud and all the other names you've called me. Then me going 18-3 on my sec picks and going 10-3 comming in a 3 way tie for second in the college contest was pure luck. Then I suggest you call your book and wager against my selections all year. I challenge you to do so. I'm not going to call you names or anything else, just a simple way for you to make money on my picks as I have yours. Now, you put up some stats where you have won and lets quit this childish bs. If can show me as I have you. (any winning record on your part) I will apologize and never comment on any other post you have. The thing is you won't be able to. So lets just say your right and give this a break. THESE GUYS DON'T WON'T TO HERE ANYMORE ABOUT THIS. This will be my last post on this subject matter, no matter what your response is. My sincere apologies to everyone else who had to read this bs. IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN ON MY PART!!

Comment

YOUR POST DATE WAS 12/05/09

Comment

AND YOUR POST REFERENCING THAT YOU WERE MAKING YOUR SELECTION BASED UPON MY PICK WAS???????

Comment

Working...
                    X